Are you considering a degree in animation?
The computer animation career area can be a very good option for folks who have creative abilities, have some strength in illustrating, a readiness to study software programs and a urge to work inside a creative setting.
The prevalent daily work of today’s digital artist is altogether unlike the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, software applications and other technology have greatly altered and sped up the animation creation process.
Our simple career and education resource may easily help you find out more about animation schools, college degrees and programs, digital arts classes, or some other type of instruction that may properly get you ready for a new career in computer animation.
What are the Programs Like?
Although a lot of undergrads go on to take home a bachelors diploma, qualified men and women who have the training in the most-used industry software packages can normally get an entry position without holding a bachelor’s degree.
A computer animation instruction program can be studied online or through a conventional walk-on campus.
If you have not taken an online class before now, you could be surprised at how straightforward and stimulating they could be. But you do still have to read and study quite hard and complete all your homework in order to receive a passing score.
Just like any standard on-campus school, you have to do the reading, understand the course material and turn in the tasks for you to pass the course. Yet internet-based coursework include convenience and flexibility that campus universities can’t.
You will have to determine which system and education environment works for you.
You can look through our lineup of regular classroom campuses or compare the booming list of popular web-based colleges.
Schools you could consider::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)