Are you considering a degree in animation?
The computer animation career area can be a very good option for folks who have creative abilities, have some strength in illustrating, a readiness to study software programs and a urge to work inside a creative setting.
The prevalent daily work of today’s digital artist is altogether unlike the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, software applications and other technology have greatly altered and sped up the animation creation process.
Our simple career and education resource may easily help you find out more about animation schools, college degrees and programs, digital arts classes, or some other type of instruction that may properly get you ready for a new career in computer animation.
What are the Programs Like?
Although a lot of undergrads go on to take home a bachelors diploma, qualified men and women who have the training in the most-used industry software packages can normally get an entry position without holding a bachelor’s degree.
A computer animation instruction program can be studied online or through a conventional walk-on campus.
If you have not taken an online class before now, you could be surprised at how straightforward and stimulating they could be. But you do still have to read and study quite hard and complete all your homework in order to receive a passing score.
Just like any standard on-campus school, you have to do the reading, understand the course material and turn in the tasks for you to pass the course. Yet internet-based coursework include convenience and flexibility that campus universities can’t.
You will have to determine which system and education environment works for you.
You can look through our lineup of regular classroom campuses or compare the booming list of popular web-based colleges.
Schools you could consider::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!