Do you just love to draw?
The computer animation career sector might be a great choice for those who possess artistic ability, have some talent in illustrating, a readiness to study digital design software and the goal to work within a creative situation.
The routine day to day job of modern day 3D animator is different from the drawing animator of year’s past. Computers, digital graphics packages and additional production systems have drastically improved and sped up the animation design and production operation.
Our brief career preparation resource may help you to find out more about computer animation universities, college degree programs, individual classes, and other type of learning that can successfully get you trained for a new career in the animation field.
What is This Degree Like?
Although some undergrads spend several years to receive a bachelor degree, talented individuals with the education and training with the most-used industry software packages can normally attain an entry-level position even without holding a four-year diploma.
A digital animation instruction degree program may be taken online or at a standard walk-on campus.
If you have not signed up for an online course before now, you should be pleasantly surprised at just how simple to use and interesting they might be. But you do still have to study pretty hard and do all your assignments in order to get a passing score.
As with any regular on-campus university, it is important to do the reading, learn the subject matter and turn in the homework for you to pass the course. Yet online coursework deliver convenience and flexibility that campus-based colleges cannot.
You must pick which process and education environment works best for you.
You can start looking through our assortment of classic commute-to campuses or check the strong catalog of popular online schools.
Take a look at these schools::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!