Do you have an interest in working as an animator?
The computer animation job sector might just be a very good prospect for people who have a degree of art aptitude, are interested in sketching, a readiness to learn about visual computer software and the need to work in a creative environment.
The regular day to day work environment of modern digital artist is entirely unlike the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, digital software and additional production methods have dramatically transformed and shortened the animation designing procedure.
This fast education and career resource may easily help you find out more about computer animation schools, university majors and programs, electronic arts courses, or other kind of education that could appropriately get you trained for a future career in computer animation.
What are the Classes Like?
Although some students go on to obtain a bachelor’s degree, qualified people who have the proper training with the most popular industry software programs can typically attain a starting position without possessing a bachelor’s diploma.
A good-quality animator instruction diploma program can be taken online or from a more traditional commuter campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online class before, you could be happy at just how handy and engaging they can be. But you do still have to study quite hard and finish all your homework in order to receive a good grade.
As with any standard on-campus college, you have to actually do the reading, fully grasp the course material and submit the homework if you would like to successfully pass the class. But internet-based training include convenience and flexibility that campus colleges don’t.
You can pick which process and education environment is right for you.
You can take a look through our group of regular campuses or look at the booming list of well-known internet-based schools.
Take a look at some choices::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Digital Graphic Arts