Are you considering going to college for an animation degree?
The electronic artist career area might be a great option for those who have a certain amount of artistic skill, have an interest in illustrating, a desire to study software programs and the intent to work within a creative situation.
The usual daily work environment of today’s animator is completely unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computers, digital art software and additional modern technology have substantially changed and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our simple education and career resource may help you to find out more about computer animation colleges, university diploma programs, individual classes, and a different type of education that can properly get you trained for a career in the animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although a lot of undergrads stay in school until they get a bachelor’s diploma, qualified individuals with the proper instruction in the top industry software can usually earn a starting job without owning a bachelor diploma.
A good-quality animator education diploma program can be studied either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you haven’t enrolled in an online class before now, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at how handy and interesting they could be. But you do still need to study really hard and work at it in order to get a good grade.
As with any old-fashioned campus college, it’s important to complete the reading, understand the material and complete the tasks if you want to successfully pass the course. However, web-based classes include flexibility and convenience that traditional facilities don’t.
You will want to pick which strategy and setting works for you.
You can glance through our collection of regular commute-to campuses or look through the evolving listing of well-known online colleges.
Check out some options:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!