Are you considering going to college for an animation degree?
The electronic artist career area might be a great option for those who have a certain amount of artistic skill, have an interest in illustrating, a desire to study software programs and the intent to work within a creative situation.
The usual daily work environment of today’s animator is completely unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computers, digital art software and additional modern technology have substantially changed and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our simple education and career resource may help you to find out more about computer animation colleges, university diploma programs, individual classes, and a different type of education that can properly get you trained for a career in the animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although a lot of undergrads stay in school until they get a bachelor’s diploma, qualified individuals with the proper instruction in the top industry software can usually earn a starting job without owning a bachelor diploma.
A good-quality animator education diploma program can be studied either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you haven’t enrolled in an online class before now, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at how handy and interesting they could be. But you do still need to study really hard and work at it in order to get a good grade.
As with any old-fashioned campus college, it’s important to complete the reading, understand the material and complete the tasks if you want to successfully pass the course. However, web-based classes include flexibility and convenience that traditional facilities don’t.
You will want to pick which strategy and setting works for you.
You can glance through our collection of regular commute-to campuses or look through the evolving listing of well-known online colleges.
Check out some options:
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design