Are you considering going to college for an animation degree?
The electronic artist career area might be a great option for those who have a certain amount of artistic skill, have an interest in illustrating, a desire to study software programs and the intent to work within a creative situation.
The usual daily work environment of today’s animator is completely unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computers, digital art software and additional modern technology have substantially changed and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our simple education and career resource may help you to find out more about computer animation colleges, university diploma programs, individual classes, and a different type of education that can properly get you trained for a career in the animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although a lot of undergrads stay in school until they get a bachelor’s diploma, qualified individuals with the proper instruction in the top industry software can usually earn a starting job without owning a bachelor diploma.
A good-quality animator education diploma program can be studied either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you haven’t enrolled in an online class before now, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at how handy and interesting they could be. But you do still need to study really hard and work at it in order to get a good grade.
As with any old-fashioned campus college, it’s important to complete the reading, understand the material and complete the tasks if you want to successfully pass the course. However, web-based classes include flexibility and convenience that traditional facilities don’t.
You will want to pick which strategy and setting works for you.
You can glance through our collection of regular commute-to campuses or look through the evolving listing of well-known online colleges.
Check out some options:
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design (ACB) was incorporated under the laws of the state of Arkansas in May 1974. The school was previously located at 401 Main Street in North Little Rock, AR. In1984, the school was relocated to its current location at 200 East Washington Ave and has been incontinuous operation since that time. ACB opened with seven (7) students and sixteen (16) chairs andcurrently have forty-two (42) multi-purpose chairs and an average of sixty-five (65) students. Our purpose is to provide quality training in barbering and hairstyling to the residents of this and other states.
- Cosmetology - Teacher Training
- And more...