Are you considering an animation degree?
The animation career area might be a really good prospect for individuals who have a decent amount of artistic ability, have some talent in illustrating, a readiness to fully grasp software packages and a urge to be employed in a creative environment.
The routine daily job of today’s digital animator is altogether unlike the animator of past times. Computers, software programs and additional modern technology have significantly transformed and shortened the animation designing experience.
This simple education and career resource may help you find out more on animation institutions, college majors and programs, individual courses, or some other type of instruction that may appropriately train you for a new career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
Even though some undergrads go on to obtain a bachelor degree, talented men and women with the proper training with the most-used industry design software can usually obtain an entry-level job without holding a bachelor’s diploma.
A computer animation training degree program can be studied online or through a regular commuter campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before, you are going to be pleasantly surprised at just how simple and enjoyable they might be. But you do still have to read and study really hard and work at in order to get a passing grade.
Just like any old-fashioned campus-based institution, you have to do the reading, fully grasp the topic material and finish the tasks to help you pass the class. However, internet-based courses feature convenience and flexibility that campus institutions don’t.
You will want to decide which process and education environment works best for you.
You can search through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the booming directory of good web-based colleges.
Check out some popular choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Digital Arts and Computer Animation Associate Program
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
50 Years of Excellence In Education
Coleman University is a private non-profit teaching university founded in 1963 and located in San Diego, California. Its undergraduate and graduate programs prepare individuals for technology-focused careers and leadership. As San Diego’s oldest school dedicated to information technology, Coleman University has historically educated a large number of the region’s business-technology professionals.
- Game Development (Bachelor)