Are you considering an animation degree?
The animation career area might be a really good prospect for individuals who have a decent amount of artistic ability, have some talent in illustrating, a readiness to fully grasp software packages and a urge to be employed in a creative environment.
The routine daily job of today’s digital animator is altogether unlike the animator of past times. Computers, software programs and additional modern technology have significantly transformed and shortened the animation designing experience.
This simple education and career resource may help you find out more on animation institutions, college majors and programs, individual courses, or some other type of instruction that may appropriately train you for a new career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
Even though some undergrads go on to obtain a bachelor degree, talented men and women with the proper training with the most-used industry design software can usually obtain an entry-level job without holding a bachelor’s diploma.
A computer animation training degree program can be studied online or through a regular commuter campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before, you are going to be pleasantly surprised at just how simple and enjoyable they might be. But you do still have to read and study really hard and work at in order to get a passing grade.
Just like any old-fashioned campus-based institution, you have to do the reading, fully grasp the topic material and finish the tasks to help you pass the class. However, internet-based courses feature convenience and flexibility that campus institutions don’t.
You will want to decide which process and education environment works best for you.
You can search through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the booming directory of good web-based colleges.
Check out some popular choices::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Digital Arts and Computer Animation Associate Program
- Digital Arts & Computer Animation Bachelors Program