Are you considering an animation degree?
The animation career area might be a really good prospect for individuals who have a decent amount of artistic ability, have some talent in illustrating, a readiness to fully grasp software packages and a urge to be employed in a creative environment.
The routine daily job of today’s digital animator is altogether unlike the animator of past times. Computers, software programs and additional modern technology have significantly transformed and shortened the animation designing experience.
This simple education and career resource may help you find out more on animation institutions, college majors and programs, individual courses, or some other type of instruction that may appropriately train you for a new career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
Even though some undergrads go on to obtain a bachelor degree, talented men and women with the proper training with the most-used industry design software can usually obtain an entry-level job without holding a bachelor’s diploma.
A computer animation training degree program can be studied online or through a regular commuter campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before, you are going to be pleasantly surprised at just how simple and enjoyable they might be. But you do still have to read and study really hard and work at in order to get a passing grade.
Just like any old-fashioned campus-based institution, you have to do the reading, fully grasp the topic material and finish the tasks to help you pass the class. However, internet-based courses feature convenience and flexibility that campus institutions don’t.
You will want to decide which process and education environment works best for you.
You can search through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the booming directory of good web-based colleges.
Check out some popular choices::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Animation & VFX
- Bachelor of Science, Film
Get a degree that Silicon Valley is searching for.
Located in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Cogswell College is uniquely positioned to train you for the next wave of jobs in technology, animation, audio, and video game companies. But our location isn’t our only benefit to you—our programs combine creativity, technology, and business, to prepare you for the industries you’re so passionate about. Cogswell immerses you in the Silicon Valley, so you can emerge with the real-world skills needed to thrive wherever you go.”
Earn your Bachelor’s degree in:
- Game Design & Development
- Digital Art & Animation
- Digital Audio Technology
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Business Administration
- Digital Art & Animation
- Game Design Art
- Game Design Engineering
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Digital Arts and Computer Animation Associate Program
- Digital Arts & Computer Animation Bachelors Program
The Secret to Getting Ahead Is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in California College San Diego® is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (BS) - Offered Online through Independence University
- Graphic Arts - Information Design Emph (BS) - Offered Online through Independence University