Would a career in animation be something that interests you?
The 3d artist career field might just be a really good prospect for young people who possess a certain amount of art potential, are interested in drawing, a determination to learn about software application and a intent to be employed in a creative environment.
The routine daily job of modern day 3D artist is different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, software and additional production tools have substantially improved and quickened the animation building procedure.
This simple education resource could help you to discover more about computer animation universities, college degrees and programs, single classes, or a different type of training that can properly get you ready for a new career in an animation field.
What is the Required Training Like?
While lots of students spend several years to obtain a bachelor’s diploma, qualified men and women who have the proper instruction with the top industry software packages can sometimes earn a starting job without holding a diploma.
A good animation training degree program can be studied either online or at a standard walk-on campus.
If you haven’t enrolled in an online class before, you will likely be happy at how practical and engaging they tend to be. But you do still need to read and study really hard and do all your assignments to recieve a passing score.
Just like any usual campus institution, you’ve got to do the reading, learn the subject matter and turn in the homework in order to successfully pass the course. Yet internet-based training provide convenience and flexibility that campus-based schools cannot.
You need to pick which process and learning environment works best for you.
You can page through our group of either classic classroom campuses or peruse the impressive list of good internet-based institutions.
Take a look at these options::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!