Would a career in animation be something that interests you?
The 3d artist career field might just be a really good prospect for young people who possess a certain amount of art potential, are interested in drawing, a determination to learn about software application and a intent to be employed in a creative environment.
The routine daily job of modern day 3D artist is different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, software and additional production tools have substantially improved and quickened the animation building procedure.
This simple education resource could help you to discover more about computer animation universities, college degrees and programs, single classes, or a different type of training that can properly get you ready for a new career in an animation field.
What is the Required Training Like?
While lots of students spend several years to obtain a bachelor’s diploma, qualified men and women who have the proper instruction with the top industry software packages can sometimes earn a starting job without holding a diploma.
A good animation training degree program can be studied either online or at a standard walk-on campus.
If you haven’t enrolled in an online class before, you will likely be happy at how practical and engaging they tend to be. But you do still need to read and study really hard and do all your assignments to recieve a passing score.
Just like any usual campus institution, you’ve got to do the reading, learn the subject matter and turn in the homework in order to successfully pass the course. Yet internet-based training provide convenience and flexibility that campus-based schools cannot.
You need to pick which process and learning environment works best for you.
You can page through our group of either classic classroom campuses or peruse the impressive list of good internet-based institutions.
Take a look at these options::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- B.S. Information Technology Game Software Development