Would an animation career be something you would be interested in?
The computer animation job area can be a fantastic option for individuals who possess a decent amount of artistic aptitude, have some talent in drawing, a willingness to learn software programs and the urge to work within a creative situation.
The routine everyday work of modern day animation artist is altogether different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, design software and other modern technology have substantially improved and sped up the animation creation progression.
This fast career training resource can help you to find out about computer animation colleges, university degree programs, individual courses, or additional instruction that can prepare you for a career in digital arts or animation.
What Type of Degrees are There?
Although many students go on to get a bachelor degree, qualified men and women who have the hands-on training in the top industry design software can routinely acquire an entry-level position without enjoying a four-year diploma.
A good-quality animation instruction degree program can be studied either online or through a traditional classroom campus.
If you have never completed an online course before, you will probably be happy at just how stress-free and enjoyable they could be. But you will still need to read and study really hard and do all your homework to receive a decent grade.
Like any conventional campus-based college, you’ll have to actually do the reading, learn the content and submit the assignments to make sure you pass the class. However, online training provide flexibility and convenience that campus-based schools can’t.
You have to choose which approach and learning environment is best suited for you.
You can look through our catalogue of standard campuses or check out the impressive listing of popular web-based schools.
Take a look through these choices::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design