Would an animation career be something you would be interested in?
The computer animation job area can be a fantastic option for individuals who possess a decent amount of artistic aptitude, have some talent in drawing, a willingness to learn software programs and the urge to work within a creative situation.
The routine everyday work of modern day animation artist is altogether different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, design software and other modern technology have substantially improved and sped up the animation creation progression.
This fast career training resource can help you to find out about computer animation colleges, university degree programs, individual courses, or additional instruction that can prepare you for a career in digital arts or animation.
What Type of Degrees are There?
Although many students go on to get a bachelor degree, qualified men and women who have the hands-on training in the top industry design software can routinely acquire an entry-level position without enjoying a four-year diploma.
A good-quality animation instruction degree program can be studied either online or through a traditional classroom campus.
If you have never completed an online course before, you will probably be happy at just how stress-free and enjoyable they could be. But you will still need to read and study really hard and do all your homework to receive a decent grade.
Like any conventional campus-based college, you’ll have to actually do the reading, learn the content and submit the assignments to make sure you pass the class. However, online training provide flexibility and convenience that campus-based schools can’t.
You have to choose which approach and learning environment is best suited for you.
You can look through our catalogue of standard campuses or check out the impressive listing of popular web-based schools.
Take a look through these choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Video Game Design
- BS - Video Game Design