Have you been considering starting a career in animation?
The electronic artist career area might be a very good option for students who have a certain amount of creative ability, have some talent in sketching, a readiness to fully grasp digital art software and a goal to work inside a creative setting.
The normal every day work of modern animation artist is different from the old-school animator of past years. Computers, software packages and other production systems have radically changed and sped up the animation design and development operation.
Our short career and education resource could easily help you check out computer animation colleges, university degrees and programs, single classes, or some other learning that might successfully get you trained for a new career in an animation field.
What are the Classes Like?
While some undergrads go on to get a bachelors degree, capable individuals with the hands-on training in the most popular industry software programs can frequently obtain an entry position even without having a degree.
A good animator education program can be taken online or at a standard walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training class before, you will probably be surprised at just how simple and engaging they tend to be. But you do still need to study really hard and work at in order to receive a decent score.
Just like any traditional on-campus school, it is essential to complete the reading, study the subject matter and finish the assignments so that you can pass the class. But web-based training feature flexibility and convenience that traditional universities do not.
You have to choose which process and setting is right for you.
You can glance through our assortment of basic campuses or check out the expanding listing of well-known online schools.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design