Have you been considering starting a career in animation?
The electronic artist career area might be a very good option for students who have a certain amount of creative ability, have some talent in sketching, a readiness to fully grasp digital art software and a goal to work inside a creative setting.
The normal every day work of modern animation artist is different from the old-school animator of past years. Computers, software packages and other production systems have radically changed and sped up the animation design and development operation.
Our short career and education resource could easily help you check out computer animation colleges, university degrees and programs, single classes, or some other learning that might successfully get you trained for a new career in an animation field.
What are the Classes Like?
While some undergrads go on to get a bachelors degree, capable individuals with the hands-on training in the most popular industry software programs can frequently obtain an entry position even without having a degree.
A good animator education program can be taken online or at a standard walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training class before, you will probably be surprised at just how simple and engaging they tend to be. But you do still need to study really hard and work at in order to receive a decent score.
Just like any traditional on-campus school, it is essential to complete the reading, study the subject matter and finish the assignments so that you can pass the class. But web-based training feature flexibility and convenience that traditional universities do not.
You have to choose which process and setting is right for you.
You can glance through our assortment of basic campuses or check out the expanding listing of well-known online schools.
These schools offer degree programs:
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design