Have you often thought about trying to get started in animation?
The animation job area can be a really good option for folks who possess a certain amount of creative skill, are interested in drawing, a determination to master software programs and a plan to operate in a creative situation.
The routine day to day work of modern day digital animator is completely unlike the drawing animator of old. Computers, software applications and additional new tools have significantly altered and sped up the animation production process.
Our easy career and education resource can quickly help you learn more about computer animation colleges, college majors and programs, individual classes, or other kind of training that could appropriately train you for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What are the Degrees?
Although a lot of undergrads put in several years to receive a bachelors diploma, capable folks who have the hands-on training with the top industry software programs can normally be hired for an entry-level position without holding a bachelor diploma.
A good animation instruction diploma program may be earned either online or at a traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online course before now, you might be astonished at just how convenient and engaging they might be. But you will still have to read and study pretty hard and do all your homework in order to get a decent score.
Just like any usual campus college, you have got to take care of the reading, learn the content and submit the projects so that you can pass the class. But online coursework offer flexibility and convenience that campus facilities cannot.
You can choose which process and setting will work for you.
You can start looking through our collection of either traditional walk-on campuses or peruse the evolving listing of well-known online schools.
We have put together a list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design