Are you interested in an animation career?
The computer animation career sector might be a terrific prospect for individuals who possess a degree of art skills, are interested in drawing, a desire to study software programs and the plan to operate in a creative environment.
The usual daily job of present day 3D animator is completely unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computer systems, software and additional modern technology have greatly transformed and quickened the animation creation operation.
This simple career preparation resource can easily help you discover more about animation institutions, college degree programs, electronic arts courses, and some other instruction that may get you ready for a career in an animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Even though some undergrads will continue to garner a bachelor diploma, capable individuals with the hands-on instruction in the most-used industry software packages can often obtain an entry position even without possessing a four-year diploma.
A digital animator education diploma program can be taken either online or from a conventional walk-on campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online course before now, you might be happy at just how convenient and engaging they can be. But you will still have to study quite hard and complete all your assignments to recieve a passing grade.
As with every traditional campus-based institution, it is essential to take care of the reading, learn the information and complete the projects to make sure you pass the class. However, internet-based classes feature flexibility and convenience that traditional colleges can’t.
You should really determine which solution and learning environment is right for you.
You can search through our selection of basic campuses or have a look at the expanding directory of well-liked online institutions.
Here is a short list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Illustration (BS)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. At AIU, the Serious U™, classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best
Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- You can transfer in up to 75% of your qualifying credits saving you up to 75% on your bachelor’s degree
Cost and value
- Our program costs include all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
American InterContinental University® is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Media Production