Thinking about majoring in animation?
The 3d artist job field might be a great choice for those who have a certain amount of creative potential, have some talent in illustrating, a desire to learn about computer software and the drive to work in a creative environment.
The normal daily work of today’s 3D artist is totally unlike the drawing animator of previous decades. Computer systems, design software and other modern technology have greatly transformed and shortened the animation designing procedure.
Our fast career and education resource may help you to find out more about animation colleges, college degrees and programs, digital arts classes, or other instruction that could successfully get you ready for a new career in computer animation.
What Type of Degrees are There?
Although a lot of students spend several years to finish a four-year diploma, capable men and women who have the hands-on training in the most-used industry software applications can typically attain a starting job without enjoying a four-year degree.
A digital animator education program can be studied either online or at a standard classroom campus.
If you have never signed up for an online course before, you might be surprised at how convenient and enjoyable they might be. But you will still need to read and study quite hard and complete all your assignments to get a passing grade.
Just like any regular campus-based institution, you must take care of the reading, fully grasp the subject matter and complete the tasks so that you can successfully pass the class. But online programs present convenience and flexibility that campus facilities cannot.
You must decide which course of action and learning environment works best for you.
You can glance through our group of either basic walk-on campuses or check the impressive listing of well-known online institutions.
Start with this list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!