Are you interested in becoming an animator?
The animation career sector might just be a fantastic opportunity for those who have some creative talent, have an interest in sketching, a determination to master software packages and the drive to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual every day job of modern 3D animator is thoroughly unlike the drawing animator of old. Computer systems, design software and other production systems have dramatically improved and sped up the animation production progression.
Our easy career and education resource may quickly help you discover more about animation universities, college degree programs, electronic arts courses, or additional training that may properly prepare you for a new career in electronic arts or animation.
What Type of Degrees are There?
While quite a few students spend several years to take home a bachelors diploma, skilled men and women who have the training with the top industry software packages can commonly obtain a starting job without enjoying a four-year degree.
A digital animation education diploma program can be studied online or through a conventional classroom campus.
If you have not completed an online training class before, you are going to be astonished at just how handy and interesting they can be. But you will still need to read and study quite hard and work at to obtain a passing grade.
Just like any old-fashioned campus university, you’ll have to complete the reading, understand the course material and turn in the assignments so that you can pass the course. However, online classes come with flexibility and convenience that campus-based facilities cannot.
You will need to choose which course of action and learning environment is best for you.
You can have a look through our lineup of classic classroom campuses or compare the impressive catalog of popular internet-based colleges.
You can begin with this list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting