Are you thinking about training to become an animator?
The animation job sector might be a perfect opportunity for those who have creative talent, have an interest in drawing, a desire to study software application and the urge to be employed in a creative setting.
The routine everyday work environment of present day 3D animator is different from the old-school animator of past times. Computers, digital software and additional production tools have drastically changed and shortened the animation designing experience.
This fast education and career resource may quickly help you find out more about animation colleges, university degrees and programs, individual courses, and other type of learning that could properly get you trained for a new career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Training Like?
While quite a few students will attain a bachelor degree, capable people who have the proper instruction with the top industry software applications can often obtain an entry-level position without holding a bachelor diploma.
A good-quality animator training program may be earned either online or through a typical classroom campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training class before now, you will be surprised at just how hassle-free and enjoyable they could be. But you do still need to study pretty hard and work at to obtain a passing grade.
Just like any regular on-campus institution, it is essential to complete the reading, figure out the subject matter and turn in the homework in order to pass the course. However, online coursework deliver flexibility and convenience that campus schools can’t.
You will want to determine which system and education environment is best for you.
You can glance through our selection of either conventional campuses or take a look at the booming listing of popular online institutions.
Start your search here::
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting