Are you thinking about training to become an animator?
The animation job sector might be a perfect opportunity for those who have creative talent, have an interest in drawing, a desire to study software application and the urge to be employed in a creative setting.
The routine everyday work environment of present day 3D animator is different from the old-school animator of past times. Computers, digital software and additional production tools have drastically changed and shortened the animation designing experience.
This fast education and career resource may quickly help you find out more about animation colleges, university degrees and programs, individual courses, and other type of learning that could properly get you trained for a new career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Training Like?
While quite a few students will attain a bachelor degree, capable people who have the proper instruction with the top industry software applications can often obtain an entry-level position without holding a bachelor diploma.
A good-quality animator training program may be earned either online or through a typical classroom campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training class before now, you will be surprised at just how hassle-free and enjoyable they could be. But you do still need to study pretty hard and work at to obtain a passing grade.
Just like any regular on-campus institution, it is essential to complete the reading, figure out the subject matter and turn in the homework in order to pass the course. However, online coursework deliver flexibility and convenience that campus schools can’t.
You will want to determine which system and education environment is best for you.
You can glance through our selection of either conventional campuses or take a look at the booming listing of popular online institutions.
Start your search here::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Art in Computer Graphic Design
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Graphic Design
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting