So, you’re thinking about majoring in animation?
The electronic artist career area might just be a perfect option for folks who have a certain amount of art ability, have an interest in illustrating, a readiness to learn about visual computer software and a wish to operate in a creative setting.
The prevalent every day work environment of today’s digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computer systems, design software and other modern technology have radically revised and quickened the animation design and production operation.
This simple education resource may help you to discover more about computer animation universities, university diploma programs, single courses, or other type of instruction that could get you ready for a career in an animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although many undergrads spend several years to attain a four-year degree, capable folks who have the hands-on training with the top industry software can often attain an entry position even without possessing a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation education diploma program can be taken online or from a traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online course before, you will likely be happy at how handy and engaging they can be. But you do still have to read and study really hard and finish all your homework in order to get a good grade.
As with any standard on-campus college, you must simply take care of the reading, learn the material and turn in the assignments to pass the class. But internet-based programs include flexibility and convenience that traditional colleges do not.
You must select which process and education environment is right for you.
You can browse through our gallery of either basic commute-to campuses or browse the evolving directory of good internet-based colleges.
Begin your research here::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...