So, you’re thinking about majoring in animation?
The electronic artist career area might just be a perfect option for folks who have a certain amount of art ability, have an interest in illustrating, a readiness to learn about visual computer software and a wish to operate in a creative setting.
The prevalent every day work environment of today’s digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computer systems, design software and other modern technology have radically revised and quickened the animation design and production operation.
This simple education resource may help you to discover more about computer animation universities, university diploma programs, single courses, or other type of instruction that could get you ready for a career in an animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although many undergrads spend several years to attain a four-year degree, capable folks who have the hands-on training with the top industry software can often attain an entry position even without possessing a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation education diploma program can be taken online or from a traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online course before, you will likely be happy at how handy and engaging they can be. But you do still have to read and study really hard and finish all your homework in order to get a good grade.
As with any standard on-campus college, you must simply take care of the reading, learn the material and turn in the assignments to pass the class. But internet-based programs include flexibility and convenience that traditional colleges do not.
You must select which process and education environment is right for you.
You can browse through our gallery of either basic commute-to campuses or browse the evolving directory of good internet-based colleges.
Begin your research here::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design