Are you right for a career in animation?
The electronic artist job sector might be a fantastic opportunity for people who have some artistic aptitude, have an interest in sketching, a willingness to learn about computer software and the plan to be employed in a creative setting.
The basic everyday job of modern animator is entirely different from the drawing animator of past times. Computers, digital software and additional production methods have radically improved and sped up the animation design and production progression.
Our brief education resource might help you to find out more on animation universities, university majors and programs, digital arts classes, and other kind of learning that could train you for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads put in several years to get a bachelor’s degree, talented individuals with the hands-on instruction in the most-used industry software can normally get a starting position without enjoying a bachelor’s diploma.
A computer animation instruction degree program can be taken either online or from a standard commuter campus.
If you have never signed up for an online course before, you will likely be happy at how stress-free and interesting they are. But you do still have to read and study hard and work at it to obtain a decent grade.
As with any normal on-campus institution, you must do the reading, learn the subject matter and submit the projects so that you can pass the class. Yet internet-based classes present flexibility and convenience that campus facilities cannot.
You will determine which course of action and setting works the best for you.
You can browse through our lineup of classic campuses or have a look at the growing directory of good web-based institutions.
You could start with these schools::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)