Are you right for a career in animation?
The electronic artist job sector might be a fantastic opportunity for people who have some artistic aptitude, have an interest in sketching, a willingness to learn about computer software and the plan to be employed in a creative setting.
The basic everyday job of modern animator is entirely different from the drawing animator of past times. Computers, digital software and additional production methods have radically improved and sped up the animation design and production progression.
Our brief education resource might help you to find out more on animation universities, university majors and programs, digital arts classes, and other kind of learning that could train you for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads put in several years to get a bachelor’s degree, talented individuals with the hands-on instruction in the most-used industry software can normally get a starting position without enjoying a bachelor’s diploma.
A computer animation instruction degree program can be taken either online or from a standard commuter campus.
If you have never signed up for an online course before, you will likely be happy at how stress-free and interesting they are. But you do still have to read and study hard and work at it to obtain a decent grade.
As with any normal on-campus institution, you must do the reading, learn the subject matter and submit the projects so that you can pass the class. Yet internet-based classes present flexibility and convenience that campus facilities cannot.
You will determine which course of action and setting works the best for you.
You can browse through our lineup of classic campuses or have a look at the growing directory of good web-based institutions.
You could start with these schools::
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting