Are you thinking about starting a career in animation?
The computer animation job area can be a very good choice for students who have a degree of art skill, are interested in drawing, a determination to master software packages and the desire to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual day to day work environment of modern digital animator is thoroughly different from the animator of past times. Computers, software and other modern technology have substantially changed and shortened the animation development operation.
Our brief education and career resource may quickly help you discover more about computer animation universities, university diploma programs, digital arts classes, and other art education that could properly get you trained for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What Type of Degrees are There?
While lots of students stay in school until they get a bachelors diploma, talented individuals who have the hands-on instruction with the most popular industry design software can usually earn a starting position without possessing a bachelor diploma.
A good animation instruction diploma program can be studied online or from a conventional walk-on campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online class before, you may be happy at just how hassle-free and engaging they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and work at it in order to get a decent score.
As with any usual campus university, you simply must complete the reading, figure out the material and finish the projects so that you can successfully pass the class. But online courses feature flexibility and convenience that traditional universities do not.
You will determine which strategy and education environment is best for you.
You can have a look through our collection of either basic classroom campuses or read the evolving collection of good internet-based schools.
Get started with these schools::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Art in Computer Graphic Design
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Graphic Design
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
The Cinema Production Program focuses on the theory, art, craft and practical application of Film Making. Students will learn screenwriting, directing, producing, production design, cinematography, post-production and marketing & distribution.
- Cinema Production