Are you thinking about starting a career in animation?
The computer animation job area can be a very good choice for students who have a degree of art skill, are interested in drawing, a determination to master software packages and the desire to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual day to day work environment of modern digital animator is thoroughly different from the animator of past times. Computers, software and other modern technology have substantially changed and shortened the animation development operation.
Our brief education and career resource may quickly help you discover more about computer animation universities, university diploma programs, digital arts classes, and other art education that could properly get you trained for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What Type of Degrees are There?
While lots of students stay in school until they get a bachelors diploma, talented individuals who have the hands-on instruction with the most popular industry design software can usually earn a starting position without possessing a bachelor diploma.
A good animation instruction diploma program can be studied online or from a conventional walk-on campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online class before, you may be happy at just how hassle-free and engaging they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and work at it in order to get a decent score.
As with any usual campus university, you simply must complete the reading, figure out the material and finish the projects so that you can successfully pass the class. But online courses feature flexibility and convenience that traditional universities do not.
You will determine which strategy and education environment is best for you.
You can have a look through our collection of either basic classroom campuses or read the evolving collection of good internet-based schools.
Get started with these schools::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design