An animation career isn’t right for everyone, but it might be perfect for you.
The 3d artist career sector can be a tremendous prospect for students who possess a certain amount of art talent, have some talent in illustrating, a determination to master digital design software and the intent to work within a creative environment.
The routine daily work of modern day 3D artist is totally different from the animator of previous decades. Computers, software packages and other production systems have significantly changed and quickened the animation building experience.
This easy career preparation resource might easily help you find out more on animation colleges, college majors and programs, digital arts courses, and other kind of training that could get you trained for a future career in computer animation.
What is This Degree Like?
While quite a few students stay in school until they garner a bachelor’s diploma, talented people who have the hands-on instruction in the top industry software packages can frequently be hired for an entry position without owning a four-year diploma.
A good animation education degree program may be taken online or from a typical walk-on campus.
If you have never completed an online course before now, you are going to be surprised at how handy and engaging they are. But you will still need to study pretty hard and work at to get a good score.
As with every normal campus school, you simply must take care of the reading, study the subject matter and turn in the projects to successfully pass the class. Yet internet-based training offer flexibility and convenience that campus-based facilities do not.
You will want to pick which approach and learning environment works for you.
You can search through our gallery of either common walk-on campuses or view the booming catalog of well-liked online schools.
We have a short list of possible schools::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting