Being an animator can be a good career, but is it right for you?
The animation career field might just be a great option for individuals who possess a decent amount of art ability, have some talent in illustrating, a readiness to master digital art and design software and a need to work in a creative environment.
The prevalent every day work of today’s 3D animator is altogether unlike the animator of previous decades. Computers, digital software and other production tools have significantly changed and sped up the animation design and development process.
Our fast education and career resource could easily help you find out more on animation schools, university majors and programs, digital arts courses, and some other type of art education that could prepare you for a new career in computer animation.
What is the Required Training Like?
While some undergrads put in several years to get a bachelor degree, capable individuals who have the training in the most-used industry software packages can typically attain a beginning position without enjoying a bachelor diploma.
A good-quality animator instruction degree program can be studied online or from a standard walk-on campus.
If you have not taken an online training class before now, you will likely be astonished at just how convenient and engaging they are. But you do still need to study really hard and do all your homework to obtain a good grade.
Just like any regular on-campus university, you must simply actually do the reading, learn the subject matter and turn in the homework to help you successfully pass the course. But online courses include convenience and flexibility that campus-based universities cannot.
You will want to select which program and setting is best suited for you.
You can look through our selection of either common campuses or look over the growing listing of popular online colleges.
This short list can get you started::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...