Do you think an animation career would be a good fit for you?
The electronic artist job sector might be a really good prospect for those who possess a decent amount of creative ability, have an interest in sketching, a determination to learn computer software and a drive to work in a creative setting.
The routine everyday work environment of modern day animation artist is different from the old-school animator of past times. Computers, design software and other production methods have significantly improved and sped up the animation design and production procedure.
This short career and education resource can quickly help you know more about animation institutions, university degree programs, digital arts classes, and additional training that may get you ready for a new career in computer animation.
What are the Degrees?
While lots of undergrads will obtain a bachelor diploma, capable people with the proper training in the most-used industry software programs can usually get a beginning job even without possessing a bachelor’s degree.
A computer animator training program may be studied online or through a more traditional classroom campus.
If you have never taken an online course before, you might be astonished at how stress-free and enjoyable they might be. But you do still have to read and study really hard and finish all your assignments in order to get a good grade.
Like any old-fashioned on-campus institution, it’s important to do the reading, figure out the information and finish the tasks in order to pass the class. But web-based programs offer convenience and flexibility that campus-based facilities do not.
You have to determine which program and learning environment is right for you.
You can look through our gallery of classic walk-on campuses or have a look at the expanding listing of popular online colleges.
Our list of affordable schools::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design