A career as an animator can be interesting and rewarding.
The animation job area might just be a very good opportunity for people who possess some creative ability, have some strength in illustrating, a readiness to study software packages and the wish to work within a creative environment.
The basic day to day work environment of modern day 3D artist is completely different from the old-school animator of past years. Computers, graphics software and other technology have drastically altered and quickened the animation production process.
This short career training resource could easily help you discover animation universities, college diploma programs, single classes, or some other learning that might properly get you ready for a new career in animation.
What are the Classes Like?
While many undergrads stay in school until they earn a four-year diploma, capable men and women who have the instruction with the top industry software programs can often be hired for a beginning job without having a diploma.
A computer animation education program may be taken either online or through a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you have not taken an online class before now, you might be astonished at just how practical and stimulating they can be. But you do still need to study hard and work on it in order to get a decent score.
Just like any normal campus school, it is essential to take care of the reading, learn the material and turn in the assignments so that you can pass the class. However, online programs feature flexibility and convenience that traditional universities will not.
You can select which system and learning environment works best for you.
You can look through our assortment of common commute-to campuses or check the impressive collection of popular online institutions.
We have a list of affordable options::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design