A career as an animator can be interesting and rewarding.
The animation job area might just be a very good opportunity for people who possess some creative ability, have some strength in illustrating, a readiness to study software packages and the wish to work within a creative environment.
The basic day to day work environment of modern day 3D artist is completely different from the old-school animator of past years. Computers, graphics software and other technology have drastically altered and quickened the animation production process.
This short career training resource could easily help you discover animation universities, college diploma programs, single classes, or some other learning that might properly get you ready for a new career in animation.
What are the Classes Like?
While many undergrads stay in school until they earn a four-year diploma, capable men and women who have the instruction with the top industry software programs can often be hired for a beginning job without having a diploma.
A computer animation education program may be taken either online or through a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you have not taken an online class before now, you might be astonished at just how practical and stimulating they can be. But you do still need to study hard and work on it in order to get a decent score.
Just like any normal campus school, it is essential to take care of the reading, learn the material and turn in the assignments so that you can pass the class. However, online programs feature flexibility and convenience that traditional universities will not.
You can select which system and learning environment works best for you.
You can look through our assortment of common commute-to campuses or check the impressive collection of popular online institutions.
We have a list of affordable options::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design