Are you thinking about earning an animation degree?
The 3d artist career sector might be a terrific prospect for young people who have a decent amount of creative abilities, have an interest in illustrating, a desire to study digital computer software and the desire to work in a creative environment.
The routine every day work environment of modern animator is thoroughly different from the drawing animator of past years. Computers, digital art software and additional production tools have drastically altered and shortened the animation production experience.
Our simple career training resource may help you to find out more on animation universities, college degree programs, digital arts classes, and a different type of training that could successfully get you ready for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What is This Degree Like?
Although a lot of students will receive a bachelor diploma, talented people with the education and training in the top industry software applications can often attain an entry-level job even without enjoying a four-year diploma.
A good animation education diploma program can be taken online or through a conventional walk-on campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online training course before, you will probably be happy at just how hassle-free and engaging they might be. But you do still need to study quite hard and work on it to get a good grade.
As with every common on-campus institution, you must take care of the reading, study the material and finish the tasks if you would like to pass the course. However, online classes deliver convenience and flexibility that campus institutions will not.
You should really determine which strategy and learning environment works the best for you.
You can page through our gallery of typical walk-on campuses or examine the booming listing of popular web-based schools.
Look through this short list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting