Are you thinking about earning an animation degree?
The 3d artist career sector might be a terrific prospect for young people who have a decent amount of creative abilities, have an interest in illustrating, a desire to study digital computer software and the desire to work in a creative environment.
The routine every day work environment of modern animator is thoroughly different from the drawing animator of past years. Computers, digital art software and additional production tools have drastically altered and shortened the animation production experience.
Our simple career training resource may help you to find out more on animation universities, college degree programs, digital arts classes, and a different type of training that could successfully get you ready for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What is This Degree Like?
Although a lot of students will receive a bachelor diploma, talented people with the education and training in the top industry software applications can often attain an entry-level job even without enjoying a four-year diploma.
A good animation education diploma program can be taken online or through a conventional walk-on campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online training course before, you will probably be happy at just how hassle-free and engaging they might be. But you do still need to study quite hard and work on it to get a good grade.
As with every common on-campus institution, you must take care of the reading, study the material and finish the tasks if you would like to pass the course. However, online classes deliver convenience and flexibility that campus institutions will not.
You should really determine which strategy and learning environment works the best for you.
You can page through our gallery of typical walk-on campuses or examine the booming listing of popular web-based schools.
Look through this short list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Now is a particularly exciting time for media production, but with technology more advanced than it ever was, starting a career in production is challenging without the proper skills. The Institute of Production & Recording (IPR) associate degrees can help you fill the gaps in your media production knowledge with the following associate degree programs:
Audio Production & Engineering
Music & Entertainment Business
Sound Design for Visual Media
Live Sound & Show Production
Digital Video & Media Production
- Associate in Applied Science in Sound Design for Visual Media
- Associate in Applied Science in Digital Video and Media Production
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!