Are you interested in a new career as an animator?
The electronic artist job area can be a tremendous choice for folks who have a degree of creative ability, have some talent in sketching, a determination to study digital art and design software and a intent to work within a creative environment.
The usual every day work environment of today’s digital artist is entirely different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, software and other production methods have radically improved and sped up the animation designing procedure.
Our quick education resource might quickly help you learn more about animation universities, college degree programs, digital arts courses, and some other learning that could properly get you ready for a new career in computer animation.
What is This Degree Like?
While some undergrads stay in school until they earn a bachelors degree, qualified individuals who have the proper training in the most-used industry software can generally acquire a starting job even without holding an undergraduate degree.
A good animation training degree program can be studied either online or from a conventional classroom campus.
If you haven’t completed an online training course before now, you are going to be pleasantly surprised at just how straightforward and enjoyable they tend to be. But you will still need to study quite hard and complete all your homework to receive a passing score.
As with every standard campus college, it is important to complete the reading, understand the information and submit the projects to make sure you pass the course. But online classes present flexibility and convenience that traditional colleges cannot.
You will determine which program and education environment is best suited for you.
You can search through our gallery of common commute-to campuses or check-out the growing list of popular web-based schools.
See these good options::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...