A career in animation is attainable if you are interested in it.
The computer animation job field can be a tremendous option for folks who have a decent amount of artistic abilities, have some strength in drawing, a desire to fully grasp computer software and a wish to work in a creative situation.
The standard daily work of modern day digital artist is certainly unlike the drawing animator of old. Computers, software and additional technology have dramatically transformed and quickened the animation design and development process.
This easy career training resource could quickly help you discover more about computer animation institutions, university majors and programs, digital arts classes, or other kind of learning that might properly get you ready for a career in animation or graphic arts.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
While lots of undergrads put in several years to finish a bachelor diploma, accomplished people with the hands-on instruction in the top industry software packages can generally acquire an entry position even without enjoying a bachelor’s degree.
A computer animation training degree program may be studied either online or through a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t completed an online class before, you might be happy at just how handy and interesting they could be. But you will still have to study really hard and work at it to obtain a good grade.
As with every regular on-campus university, it is essential to take care of the reading, master the topic material and complete the projects for you to pass the class. Yet online classes feature convenience and flexibility that campus colleges will not.
You will select which method and setting is best for you.
You can have a look through our collection of classic walk-on campuses or scan the expanding collection of good internet-based schools.
Take a look at these options::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting