Do you have what it takes for a career in animation?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a very good opportunity for people who have a degree of artistic potential, have an interest in drawing, a willingness to study software application and a desire to be employed in a creative setting.
The typical day to day job of today’s 3D artist is completely unlike the animator of previous decades. Computers, software applications and additional production methods have greatly improved and quickened the animation production progression.
Our fast career and education resource can quickly help you discover more about animation institutions, university diploma programs, electronic arts courses, and some other type of training that may properly train you for a career in digital arts or animation.
What are the Degrees?
While some students go on to complete a bachelors diploma, qualified individuals with the hands-on instruction in the top industry software applications can sometimes get a beginning position even without enjoying an undergraduate diploma.
A digital animation training degree program may be taken either online or at a traditional walk-on campus.
If you have never enrolled in an online training course before now, you will probably be surprised at how hassle-free and stimulating they tend to be. But you will still have to study hard and complete all your homework a good score.
Just like any campus school, you simply must actually do the reading, master the material and finish the homework in order to successfully pass the course. However, internet-based courses include convenience and flexibility that campus-based institutions don’t.
You should choose which method and setting works for you.
You can page through our selection of conventional commute-to campuses or examine the evolving list of well-known online institutions.
See some local schools::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design