Do you have what it takes for a career in animation?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a very good opportunity for people who have a degree of artistic potential, have an interest in drawing, a willingness to study software application and a desire to be employed in a creative setting.
The typical day to day job of today’s 3D artist is completely unlike the animator of previous decades. Computers, software applications and additional production methods have greatly improved and quickened the animation production progression.
Our fast career and education resource can quickly help you discover more about animation institutions, university diploma programs, electronic arts courses, and some other type of training that may properly train you for a career in digital arts or animation.
What are the Degrees?
While some students go on to complete a bachelors diploma, qualified individuals with the hands-on instruction in the top industry software applications can sometimes get a beginning position even without enjoying an undergraduate diploma.
A digital animation training degree program may be taken either online or at a traditional walk-on campus.
If you have never enrolled in an online training course before now, you will probably be surprised at how hassle-free and stimulating they tend to be. But you will still have to study hard and complete all your homework a good score.
Just like any campus school, you simply must actually do the reading, master the material and finish the homework in order to successfully pass the course. However, internet-based courses include convenience and flexibility that campus-based institutions don’t.
You should choose which method and setting works for you.
You can page through our selection of conventional commute-to campuses or examine the evolving list of well-known online institutions.
See some local schools::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design