Does an animation career sound interesting to you?
The 3d artist career area might be a tremendous option for folks who have creative abilities, have some strength in illustrating, a determination to fully grasp software programs and the urge to be employed in a creative environment.
The typical daily work environment of modern animator is completely unlike the drawing animator of previous decades. Computers, software packages and other technology have drastically revised and sped up the animation design and production procedure.
Our easy career and education resource may help you discover more about animation institutions, university degrees and programs, electronic arts classes, or other kind of training that may successfully get you trained for a future career in digital arts or animation.
What is This Degree Like?
Although quite a few undergrads put in several years to garner a four-year degree, qualified men and women who have the education and instruction in the most popular industry software programs can often earn an entry-level job even without enjoying a four-year degree.
A good-quality animator training degree program can be taken either online or at a traditional walk-on campus.
If you have not completed an online training class before, you will be happy at just how stress-free and engaging they could be. But you will still have to study quite hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent score.
Like any conventional on-campus institution, you must simply do the reading, understand the topic material and complete the tasks to make sure you successfully pass the course. However, online courses come with convenience and flexibility that campus-based colleges don’t.
You should select which system and setting is best for you.
You can browse through our catalog of either common commute-to campuses or go through the booming directory of good web-based colleges.
Here are some good choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!