Does an animation career sound interesting to you?
The 3d artist career area might be a tremendous option for folks who have creative abilities, have some strength in illustrating, a determination to fully grasp software programs and the urge to be employed in a creative environment.
The typical daily work environment of modern animator is completely unlike the drawing animator of previous decades. Computers, software packages and other technology have drastically revised and sped up the animation design and production procedure.
Our easy career and education resource may help you discover more about animation institutions, university degrees and programs, electronic arts classes, or other kind of training that may successfully get you trained for a future career in digital arts or animation.
What is This Degree Like?
Although quite a few undergrads put in several years to garner a four-year degree, qualified men and women who have the education and instruction in the most popular industry software programs can often earn an entry-level job even without enjoying a four-year degree.
A good-quality animator training degree program can be taken either online or at a traditional walk-on campus.
If you have not completed an online training class before, you will be happy at just how stress-free and engaging they could be. But you will still have to study quite hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent score.
Like any conventional on-campus institution, you must simply do the reading, understand the topic material and complete the tasks to make sure you successfully pass the course. However, online courses come with convenience and flexibility that campus-based colleges don’t.
You should select which system and setting is best for you.
You can browse through our catalog of either common commute-to campuses or go through the booming directory of good web-based colleges.
Here are some good choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting