An animator’s job can be interesting and challenging.
The electronic artist career sector might be a fantastic choice for individuals who have some artistic aptitude, are interested in illustrating, a desire to learn digital art software and a intent to work in a creative setting.
The routine day to day work environment of present day animator is certainly unlike the animator of old. Computers, software and other new tools have drastically altered and shortened the animation building procedure.
This brief career training resource can quickly help you discover computer animation institutions, college diploma programs, single classes, or a different type of instruction that might successfully prepare you for a career in the animation field.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
While some students put in several years to finish a four-year degree, skilled individuals who have the hands-on instruction in the top industry software packages can routinely be hired for an entry-level position without enjoying a four-year degree.
A computer animator training degree program may be taken either online or at a regular walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t completed an online course before, you will be happy at how hassle-free and interesting they can be. But you will still have to study quite hard and finish all your homework to get a good score.
As with any regular campus-based university, you have to take care of the reading, master the information and complete the projects to make sure you successfully pass the course. Yet internet-based classes provide convenience and flexibility that campus-based universities will not.
You will decide which solution and education environment is best for you.
You can browse through our collection of common classroom campuses or peruse the strong list of popular online colleges.
Consider these choices::
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
The Berkeley Advantage®is preparing students for professional and personal successt. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Our commitment to students begins with their very first inquiries.
- BFA, Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting