Does a career in animation interest you?
The electronic artist job sector can be a very good option for individuals who possess a degree of creative aptitude, have an interest in sketching, a willingness to learn about digital art software and a desire to work inside a creative environment.
The basic day to day job of modern 3D artist is totally unlike the drawing animator of year’s past. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and additional production tools have drastically transformed and sped up the animation production progression.
This brief career preparation resource might quickly help you disconver more about animation colleges, university diploma programs, single courses, or other instruction that might train you for a future career in animation.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
While many students spend several years to complete a bachelor diploma, capable people with the education and training in the most popular industry software packages can often obtain a starting position without possessing a diploma.
A computer animator education diploma program can be earned either online or at a typical walk-on campus.
If you have never completed an online training course before, you may be happy at how simple and stimulating they could be. But you will still have to study quite hard and do all your homework to get a passing grade.
Just like any old-fashioned campus school, you have to do the reading, master the content and finish the tasks to make sure you pass the class. Yet internet-based programs deliver convenience and flexibility that traditional schools don’t.
You will need to decide which solution and education environment works for you.
You can have a look through our collection of typical walk-on campuses or check the booming directory of well-known online schools.
Here is our short list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting