Does working as an animator sound good to you?
The computer animation job area might be a really good choice for folks who have a degree of artistic skill, have an interest in sketching, a readiness to learn about digital computer software and the urge to work inside a creative environment.
The basic everyday job of today’s digital animator is entirely different from the animator of past times. Computers, digital graphics packages and other production tools have significantly revised and sped up the animation development procedure.
Our easy education resource may easily help you learn more about computer animation universities, college diploma programs, single classes, or some other training that may get you trained for a career in computer animation.
What are the Classes Like?
Although many undergrads will continue to finish a bachelors degree, talented people with the education and training in the top industry software programs can routinely earn an entry-level job even without owning a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation education program may be taken either online or from a typical classroom campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online class before now, you are going to be happy at just how stress-free and stimulating they could be. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and do all your assignments to get a good grade.
Like any ordinary campus college, you will have to do the reading, master the subject matter and complete the homework if you want to successfully pass the class. However, online classes present flexibility and convenience that campus colleges cannot.
You will need to pick which process and learning environment is best suited for you.
You can browse through our group of either basic classroom campuses or compare the booming listing of well-known web-based colleges.
Here are today’s choices::
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- BS - Graphics Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Video Game Design
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting