Has the animation career field always interested you?
The 3d artist job field can be a tremendous option for folks who possess a decent amount of creative aptitude, have some strength in drawing, a desire to learn about digital art software and a intent to work within a creative environment.
The prevalent everyday work of modern day digital animator is certainly unlike the drawing animator of year’s past. Computers, digital software and additional technology have drastically revised and sped up the animation development experience.
Our simple career and education resource might help you find out more about computer animation universities, university diploma programs, electronic arts classes, or other instruction that may prepare you for a career in an animation field.
What is the Required Training Like?
While lots of undergrads will continue to complete a bachelor diploma, talented men and women who have the proper instruction with the most popular industry design software can generally acquire a starting job without enjoying a bachelor’s degree.
A digital animator instruction program may be earned online or at a typical classroom campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online course before now, you should be astonished at just how stress-free and interesting they are. But you do still need to study quite hard and work on it in order to receive a good grade.
Just like any ordinary campus-based university, you will need to take care of the reading, master the material and submit the assignments in order to successfully pass the course. But online classes provide flexibility and convenience that campus-based universities can’t.
You can choose which solution and education environment will work for you.
You can start looking through our lineup of conventional commute-to campuses or explore the booming listing of well-known web-based institutions.
Schools to consider::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting