Have you considered going to school to become an animator?
The electronic artist job sector might be a perfect choice for folks who have some creative talent, have some talent in sketching, a determination to learn about software packages and the need to work in a creative situation.
The prevalent every day work of modern day digital artist is totally different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, software applications and other production tools have significantly transformed and shortened the animation designing operation.
Our quick career and education resource may help you find out about animation schools, university diploma programs, digital arts classes, and some other type of education that could get you ready for a new career in an animation field.
What are the Degrees?
Although many students spend several years to take home a bachelors degree, skilled individuals with the training with the most-used industry software applications can frequently obtain a starting position even without possessing a four-year degree.
A digital animator training degree program may be taken online or from a conventional classroom campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online training class before, you will probably be astonished at how convenient and stimulating they are. But you will still have to study hard and complete all your assignments in order to receive a good grade.
Like any traditional campus-based college, it is essential to complete the reading, understand the content and turn in the tasks for you to successfully pass the class. However, online coursework deliver flexibility and convenience that campus institutions can’t.
You can select which program and learning environment works for you.
You can start looking through our assortment of either basic classroom campuses or view the evolving collection of well-known online schools.
Schools in this category::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design