Animation can be a great career — is it right for you?
The computer animation career sector might be a terrific option for folks who have a decent amount of artistic talent, are interested in illustrating, a willingness to learn digital art software and the goal to operate in a creative setting.
The basic everyday work of present day animator is different from the animator of past times. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and other production methods have radically improved and sped up the animation design and development progression.
This fast career preparation resource may easily help you discover more about computer animation institutions, college majors and programs, digital arts courses, and other learning that might properly get you trained for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Training Like?
Although many students stay in school until they attain a four-year degree, talented men and women who have the hands-on instruction with the top industry design software can commonly earn an entry-level job even without possessing a diploma.
A good-quality animator instruction program may be earned either online or through a conventional walk-on campus.
If you have never completed an online course before now, you might be surprised at how practical and interesting they might be. But you will still need to study hard and work at it to obtain a passing score.
Just like any standard on-campus school, you simply must complete the reading, study the subject matter and complete the tasks for you to pass the class. Yet web-based training deliver convenience and flexibility that campus universities do not.
You must pick which program and learning environment is right for you.
You can take a look through our selection of ordinary commute-to campuses or view the booming catalog of good web-based colleges.
Schools to take a look at::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting