Thinking about becoming an animation major?
The animation career area can be a tremendous choice for people who have a certain amount of creative skills, are interested in illustrating, a willingness to study software packages and a desire to work in a creative situation.
The prevalent everyday work environment of modern digital artist is completely different from the animator of past years. Computer systems, software programs and other production tools have radically revised and sped up the animation designing progression.
This easy education and career resource can help you to know more about animation schools, university majors and programs, single classes, or other type of learning that may appropriately get you trained for a career in digital arts or animation.
What are the Programs Like?
Although quite a few undergrads will continue to receive a bachelor degree, skilled men and women who have the hands-on instruction with the top industry software programs can generally acquire an entry-level position even without enjoying a four-year diploma.
A digital animator education degree program may be studied online or from a traditional walk-on campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online course before, you will probably be happy at how straightforward and enjoyable they can be. But you do still need to read and study really hard and finish all your assignments a passing score.
As with every common on-campus college, you will have to complete the reading, fully grasp the topic material and turn in the assignments to make sure you pass the course. Yet web-based courses deliver flexibility and convenience that traditional colleges will not.
You must determine which course of action and setting works the best for you.
You can browse through our lineup of either conventional classroom campuses or review the booming directory of popular internet-based colleges.
Some local and online schools::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting