Thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The 3d artist job sector can be a perfect opportunity for people who possess creative skills, have some talent in drawing, a willingness to learn software programs and a desire to work in a creative situation.
The typical every day work environment of present day 3D animator is different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, graphics software and other production tools have drastically altered and sped up the animation design and production progression.
Our short education resource may help you to disconver more about animation schools, university degrees and programs, single classes, or additional training that can properly train you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will attain a bachelor diploma, talented individuals who have the proper instruction in the most popular industry software can usually obtain an entry-level job without having an undergraduate degree.
A computer animator training program may be earned online or from a regular classroom campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online training class before now, you are going to be surprised at just how stress-free and stimulating they tend to be. But you will still need to study hard and complete all your assignments to get a passing grade.
As with every usual on-campus college, you’ll need to do the reading, fully grasp the information and submit the assignments if you would like to successfully pass the course. But web-based programs come with convenience and flexibility that campus universities don’t.
You will choose which strategy and learning environment works the best for you.
You can look through our selection of either traditional classroom campuses or explore the evolving directory of popular internet-based colleges.
A few local and online options::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!