Thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The 3d artist job sector can be a perfect opportunity for people who possess creative skills, have some talent in drawing, a willingness to learn software programs and a desire to work in a creative situation.
The typical every day work environment of present day 3D animator is different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, graphics software and other production tools have drastically altered and sped up the animation design and production progression.
Our short education resource may help you to disconver more about animation schools, university degrees and programs, single classes, or additional training that can properly train you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will attain a bachelor diploma, talented individuals who have the proper instruction in the most popular industry software can usually obtain an entry-level job without having an undergraduate degree.
A computer animator training program may be earned online or from a regular classroom campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online training class before now, you are going to be surprised at just how stress-free and stimulating they tend to be. But you will still need to study hard and complete all your assignments to get a passing grade.
As with every usual on-campus college, you’ll need to do the reading, fully grasp the information and submit the assignments if you would like to successfully pass the course. But web-based programs come with convenience and flexibility that campus universities don’t.
You will choose which strategy and learning environment works the best for you.
You can look through our selection of either traditional classroom campuses or explore the evolving directory of popular internet-based colleges.
A few local and online options::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...