Thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The 3d artist job sector can be a perfect opportunity for people who possess creative skills, have some talent in drawing, a willingness to learn software programs and a desire to work in a creative situation.
The typical every day work environment of present day 3D animator is different from the old-school animator of old. Computers, graphics software and other production tools have drastically altered and sped up the animation design and production progression.
Our short education resource may help you to disconver more about animation schools, university degrees and programs, single classes, or additional training that can properly train you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will attain a bachelor diploma, talented individuals who have the proper instruction in the most popular industry software can usually obtain an entry-level job without having an undergraduate degree.
A computer animator training program may be earned online or from a regular classroom campus.
If you have not enrolled in an online training class before now, you are going to be surprised at just how stress-free and stimulating they tend to be. But you will still need to study hard and complete all your assignments to get a passing grade.
As with every usual on-campus college, you’ll need to do the reading, fully grasp the information and submit the assignments if you would like to successfully pass the course. But web-based programs come with convenience and flexibility that campus universities don’t.
You will choose which strategy and learning environment works the best for you.
You can look through our selection of either traditional classroom campuses or explore the evolving directory of popular internet-based colleges.
A few local and online options::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Digital Film & Video (BFA)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!