If you love to draw, have you thought about becoming an animator?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a fantastic option for students who have art abilities, are interested in illustrating, a determination to fully grasp digital art software and the intent to work inside a creative environment.
The basic daily work of modern 3D animator is unlike the old-school animator of year’s past. Computer systems, software packages and additional new tools have radically improved and sped up the animation design and production experience.
Our simple education resource might help you to check out animation universities, university degree programs, single courses, or some other type of learning that can prepare you for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What are the Degrees?
Even though some undergrads go on to take home a bachelors diploma, talented folks who have the instruction with the top industry software can normally acquire a starting job even without enjoying a degree.
A good-quality animator education program can be earned online or through a standard commuter campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online training course before, you may be surprised at just how simple to use and engaging they can be. But you do still need to read and study quite hard and do all your homework to get a decent score.
Like any standard campus-based institution, it’s important to take care of the reading, fully grasp the course material and complete the homework to make sure you pass the course. However, internet-based training feature convenience and flexibility that campus-based institutions don’t.
You can choose which system and education environment is right for you.
You can browse through our selection of either basic commute-to campuses or review the growing number of well-liked web-based colleges.
Local or online choices::
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Computer Graphics and Design
- Diploma-Computer Graphics Specialist
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Graphic Design - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting