If you love to draw, have you thought about becoming an animator?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a fantastic option for students who have art abilities, are interested in illustrating, a determination to fully grasp digital art software and the intent to work inside a creative environment.
The basic daily work of modern 3D animator is unlike the old-school animator of year’s past. Computer systems, software packages and additional new tools have radically improved and sped up the animation design and production experience.
Our simple education resource might help you to check out animation universities, university degree programs, single courses, or some other type of learning that can prepare you for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What are the Degrees?
Even though some undergrads go on to take home a bachelors diploma, talented folks who have the instruction with the top industry software can normally acquire a starting job even without enjoying a degree.
A good-quality animator education program can be earned online or through a standard commuter campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online training course before, you may be surprised at just how simple to use and engaging they can be. But you do still need to read and study quite hard and do all your homework to get a decent score.
Like any standard campus-based institution, it’s important to take care of the reading, fully grasp the course material and complete the homework to make sure you pass the course. However, internet-based training feature convenience and flexibility that campus-based institutions don’t.
You can choose which system and education environment is right for you.
You can browse through our selection of either basic commute-to campuses or review the growing number of well-liked web-based colleges.
Local or online choices::
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Computer Graphics and Design
- Diploma-Computer Graphics Specialist
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!