If you love to draw, have you thought about becoming an animator?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a fantastic option for students who have art abilities, are interested in illustrating, a determination to fully grasp digital art software and the intent to work inside a creative environment.
The basic daily work of modern 3D animator is unlike the old-school animator of year’s past. Computer systems, software packages and additional new tools have radically improved and sped up the animation design and production experience.
Our simple education resource might help you to check out animation universities, university degree programs, single courses, or some other type of learning that can prepare you for a career in electronic arts or animation.
What are the Degrees?
Even though some undergrads go on to take home a bachelors diploma, talented folks who have the instruction with the top industry software can normally acquire a starting job even without enjoying a degree.
A good-quality animator education program can be earned online or through a standard commuter campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online training course before, you may be surprised at just how simple to use and engaging they can be. But you do still need to read and study quite hard and do all your homework to get a decent score.
Like any standard campus-based institution, it’s important to take care of the reading, fully grasp the course material and complete the homework to make sure you pass the course. However, internet-based training feature convenience and flexibility that campus-based institutions don’t.
You can choose which system and education environment is right for you.
You can browse through our selection of either basic commute-to campuses or review the growing number of well-liked web-based colleges.
Local or online choices::
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Associate Degree-Computer Graphics and Design
- Diploma-Computer Graphics Specialist
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Graphic Design - Associate in Specialized Technology
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting