If you like to draw, why not turn it into a career?
The 3d artist career area might be a very good prospect for individuals who have art potential, have some strength in sketching, a desire to study digital design software and the desire to work inside a creative environment.
The basic day to day job of today’s digital animator is thoroughly different from the animator of previous decades. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and other production systems have greatly altered and sped up the animation creation progression.
This fast education and career resource might help you to find out more about animation colleges, college majors and programs, single courses, and other kind of learning that may properly prepare you for a career in the animation field.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students spend several years to finish a bachelor’s diploma, talented folks who have the education and training with the most-used industry software packages can generally attain a starting position even without enjoying an undergraduate degree.
A computer animator training degree program may be taken online or from a typical walk-on campus.
If you have never signed up for an online training course before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at just how stress-free and interesting they can be. But you will still need to read and study really hard and do all your assignments in order to receive a good grade.
As with any regular campus-based college, you’ll have to take care of the reading, figure out the course material and turn in the homework to successfully pass the course. Yet web-based training come with convenience and flexibility that campus-based universities do not.
You should really determine which system and education environment is best for you.
You can take a look through our collection of either classic commute-to campuses or look through the evolving number of well-known internet-based institutions.
Here are a few choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Graphics, Multimedia and Web Design
- AS - Video Game Design
- BS - Video Game Design