If you like to draw, why not turn it into a career?
The 3d artist career area might be a very good prospect for individuals who have art potential, have some strength in sketching, a desire to study digital design software and the desire to work inside a creative environment.
The basic day to day job of today’s digital animator is thoroughly different from the animator of previous decades. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and other production systems have greatly altered and sped up the animation creation progression.
This fast education and career resource might help you to find out more about animation colleges, college majors and programs, single courses, and other kind of learning that may properly prepare you for a career in the animation field.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students spend several years to finish a bachelor’s diploma, talented folks who have the education and training with the most-used industry software packages can generally attain a starting position even without enjoying an undergraduate degree.
A computer animator training degree program may be taken online or from a typical walk-on campus.
If you have never signed up for an online training course before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at just how stress-free and interesting they can be. But you will still need to read and study really hard and do all your assignments in order to receive a good grade.
As with any regular campus-based college, you’ll have to take care of the reading, figure out the course material and turn in the homework to successfully pass the course. Yet web-based training come with convenience and flexibility that campus-based universities do not.
You should really determine which system and education environment is best for you.
You can take a look through our collection of either classic commute-to campuses or look through the evolving number of well-known internet-based institutions.
Here are a few choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!