Is a career in animation right for you?
The computer animation job sector might just be a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a certain amount of artistic potential, have some strength in sketching, a readiness to master visual computer software and a intent to operate in a creative environment.
The basic daily work environment of modern day animation artist is altogether unlike the drawing animator of year’s past. Computers, software programs and additional production tools have radically revised and shortened the animation production progression.
Our quick career and education resource can help you discover animation schools, university majors and programs, electronic arts courses, or a different type of education that can properly get you ready for a future career in computer animation.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although many students stay in school until they garner a four-year diploma, qualified folks with the education and training in the most-used industry software can sometimes acquire an entry-level position without possessing a four-year degree.
A digital animation education program can be earned online or from a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you have not signed up for an online training class before, you may be astonished at how practical and enjoyable they can be. But you will still have to study quite hard and finish all your homework a good score.
Just like any common campus university, you will have to do the reading, understand the topic material and turn in the projects for you to pass the class. But online coursework offer flexibility and convenience that campus facilities do not.
You should really determine which system and learning environment is best for you.
You can start looking through our group of classic walk-on campuses or view the growing number of well-liked internet-based institutions.
Schools in South Carolina or online::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...