Is a career in animation right for you?
The computer animation job sector might just be a fantastic opportunity for individuals who have a certain amount of artistic potential, have some strength in sketching, a readiness to master visual computer software and a intent to operate in a creative environment.
The basic daily work environment of modern day animation artist is altogether unlike the drawing animator of year’s past. Computers, software programs and additional production tools have radically revised and shortened the animation production progression.
Our quick career and education resource can help you discover animation schools, university majors and programs, electronic arts courses, or a different type of education that can properly get you ready for a future career in computer animation.
What Kind of Degrees are There?
Although many students stay in school until they garner a four-year diploma, qualified folks with the education and training in the most-used industry software can sometimes acquire an entry-level position without possessing a four-year degree.
A digital animation education program can be earned online or from a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you have not signed up for an online training class before, you may be astonished at how practical and enjoyable they can be. But you will still have to study quite hard and finish all your homework a good score.
Just like any common campus university, you will have to do the reading, understand the topic material and turn in the projects for you to pass the class. But online coursework offer flexibility and convenience that campus facilities do not.
You should really determine which system and learning environment is best for you.
You can start looking through our group of classic walk-on campuses or view the growing number of well-liked internet-based institutions.
Schools in South Carolina or online::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Web Design & Development