Is an animation career in your future?
The animation career sector might be a really good choice for those who have artistic skills, have some talent in sketching, a desire to study software programs and a intent to work in a creative environment.
The standard day to day work of modern day digital animator is entirely different from the animator of past times. Computer systems, software packages and additional production systems have substantially altered and shortened the animation creation progression.
Our easy education resource may help you learn about computer animation universities, university majors and programs, single courses, and a different type of education that might train you for a new career in the animation field.
What is This Degree Like?
Although many undergrads will continue to get a bachelor degree, capable people who have the education and instruction in the most popular industry software can usually earn a beginning job even without holding a bachelor’s diploma.
A digital animation instruction diploma program may be earned online or at a standard commuter campus.
If you have never taken an online training course before now, you could be pleasantly surprised at how stress-free and interesting they might be. But you do still have to study quite hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent grade.
As with any traditional campus institution, it’s important to do the reading, learn the topic material and submit the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But internet-based classes include flexibility and convenience that campus-based schools cannot.
You must pick which process and education environment works for you.
You can start looking through our group of either regular walk-on campuses or compare the expanding catalog of well-liked online colleges.
Here is our current list::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- 3D Imaging & Animation
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
The Cinema Production Program focuses on the theory, art, craft and practical application of Film Making. Students will learn screenwriting, directing, producing, production design, cinematography, post-production and marketing & distribution.
- Cinema Production
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting