Is an animation career in your future?
The animation career sector might be a really good choice for those who have artistic skills, have some talent in sketching, a desire to study software programs and a intent to work in a creative environment.
The standard day to day work of modern day digital animator is entirely different from the animator of past times. Computer systems, software packages and additional production systems have substantially altered and shortened the animation creation progression.
Our easy education resource may help you learn about computer animation universities, university majors and programs, single courses, and a different type of education that might train you for a new career in the animation field.
What is This Degree Like?
Although many undergrads will continue to get a bachelor degree, capable people who have the education and instruction in the most popular industry software can usually earn a beginning job even without holding a bachelor’s diploma.
A digital animation instruction diploma program may be earned online or at a standard commuter campus.
If you have never taken an online training course before now, you could be pleasantly surprised at how stress-free and interesting they might be. But you do still have to study quite hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent grade.
As with any traditional campus institution, it’s important to do the reading, learn the topic material and submit the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But internet-based classes include flexibility and convenience that campus-based schools cannot.
You must pick which process and education environment works for you.
You can start looking through our group of either regular walk-on campuses or compare the expanding catalog of well-liked online colleges.
Here is our current list::
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting