So, you’re thinking about becoming an animation major?
The computer animation career field can be a very good opportunity for folks who possess some creative abilities, have some talent in drawing, a desire to study software programs and the drive to be employed in a creative situation.
The typical every day work environment of modern 3D artist is certainly unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computers, software packages and other modern technology have substantially revised and quickened the animation design and production procedure.
Our simple career and education resource might help you find out about animation institutions, college degree programs, digital arts classes, and other type of art education that may successfully prepare you for a future career in an animation field.
What is This Degree Like?
Although quite a few students spend several years to attain a bachelor’s degree, accomplished men and women who have the instruction in the most-used industry design software can sometimes obtain an entry position even without enjoying an undergraduate diploma.
A computer animator training program can be earned online or through a typical classroom campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online training course before, you may be pleasantly surprised at just how practical and engaging they can be. But you do still need to study pretty hard and complete all your homework in order to receive a good score.
As with any usual on-campus college, you’ll have to take care of the reading, figure out the course material and submit the projects to make sure you pass the course. Yet internet-based training feature flexibility and convenience that campus universities cannot.
You should really pick which system and setting works best for you.
You can start looking through our selection of traditional classroom campuses or compare the impressive directory of well-known web-based institutions.
Choices to consider::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design