So, you’re thinking about becoming an animation major?
The computer animation career field can be a very good opportunity for folks who possess some creative abilities, have some talent in drawing, a desire to study software programs and the drive to be employed in a creative situation.
The typical every day work environment of modern 3D artist is certainly unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computers, software packages and other modern technology have substantially revised and quickened the animation design and production procedure.
Our simple career and education resource might help you find out about animation institutions, college degree programs, digital arts classes, and other type of art education that may successfully prepare you for a future career in an animation field.
What is This Degree Like?
Although quite a few students spend several years to attain a bachelor’s degree, accomplished men and women who have the instruction in the most-used industry design software can sometimes obtain an entry position even without enjoying an undergraduate diploma.
A computer animator training program can be earned online or through a typical classroom campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online training course before, you may be pleasantly surprised at just how practical and engaging they can be. But you do still need to study pretty hard and complete all your homework in order to receive a good score.
As with any usual on-campus college, you’ll have to take care of the reading, figure out the course material and submit the projects to make sure you pass the course. Yet internet-based training feature flexibility and convenience that campus universities cannot.
You should really pick which system and setting works best for you.
You can start looking through our selection of traditional classroom campuses or compare the impressive directory of well-known web-based institutions.
Choices to consider::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Design & Technical Graphics (BS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!