So, you’re thinking about becoming an animation major?
The computer animation career field can be a very good opportunity for folks who possess some creative abilities, have some talent in drawing, a desire to study software programs and the drive to be employed in a creative situation.
The typical every day work environment of modern 3D artist is certainly unlike the old-school animator of past times. Computers, software packages and other modern technology have substantially revised and quickened the animation design and production procedure.
Our simple career and education resource might help you find out about animation institutions, college degree programs, digital arts classes, and other type of art education that may successfully prepare you for a future career in an animation field.
What is This Degree Like?
Although quite a few students spend several years to attain a bachelor’s degree, accomplished men and women who have the instruction in the most-used industry design software can sometimes obtain an entry position even without enjoying an undergraduate diploma.
A computer animator training program can be earned online or through a typical classroom campus.
If you still haven’t taken an online training course before, you may be pleasantly surprised at just how practical and engaging they can be. But you do still need to study pretty hard and complete all your homework in order to receive a good score.
As with any usual on-campus college, you’ll have to take care of the reading, figure out the course material and submit the projects to make sure you pass the course. Yet internet-based training feature flexibility and convenience that campus universities cannot.
You should really pick which system and setting works best for you.
You can start looking through our selection of traditional classroom campuses or compare the impressive directory of well-known web-based institutions.
Choices to consider::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...