So, you’re thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The computer animation job area might be a fantastic opportunity for people who possess art aptitude, have some strength in sketching, a determination to learn about digital computer software and a goal to be employed in a creative setting.
The standard every day job of modern digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of old. Computer systems, digital software and other production systems have greatly altered and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our quick career training resource can easily help you find out about animation universities, university degree programs, electronic arts classes, and other kind of learning that can successfully prepare you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students will attain a bachelor degree, accomplished individuals with the hands-on training with the most popular industry software packages can usually be hired for a starting job even without enjoying a bachelor degree.
A digital animator training degree program can be earned online or from a more traditional classroom campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at how simple to use and stimulating they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and finish all your homework to receive a good grade.
As with every conventional campus-based institution, it’s important to actually do the reading, figure out the material and finish the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But online training include flexibility and convenience that campus-based universities will not.
You have to choose which solution and setting is best for you.
You can search through our group of either typical commute-to campuses or have a look at the expanding listing of popular internet-based schools.
Schools you might consider::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!