So, you’re thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The computer animation job area might be a fantastic opportunity for people who possess art aptitude, have some strength in sketching, a determination to learn about digital computer software and a goal to be employed in a creative setting.
The standard every day job of modern digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of old. Computer systems, digital software and other production systems have greatly altered and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our quick career training resource can easily help you find out about animation universities, university degree programs, electronic arts classes, and other kind of learning that can successfully prepare you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students will attain a bachelor degree, accomplished individuals with the hands-on training with the most popular industry software packages can usually be hired for a starting job even without enjoying a bachelor degree.
A digital animator training degree program can be earned online or from a more traditional classroom campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at how simple to use and stimulating they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and finish all your homework to receive a good grade.
As with every conventional campus-based institution, it’s important to actually do the reading, figure out the material and finish the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But online training include flexibility and convenience that campus-based universities will not.
You have to choose which solution and setting is best for you.
You can search through our group of either typical commute-to campuses or have a look at the expanding listing of popular internet-based schools.
Schools you might consider::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!