So, you’re thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The computer animation job area might be a fantastic opportunity for people who possess art aptitude, have some strength in sketching, a determination to learn about digital computer software and a goal to be employed in a creative setting.
The standard every day job of modern digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of old. Computer systems, digital software and other production systems have greatly altered and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our quick career training resource can easily help you find out about animation universities, university degree programs, electronic arts classes, and other kind of learning that can successfully prepare you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students will attain a bachelor degree, accomplished individuals with the hands-on training with the most popular industry software packages can usually be hired for a starting job even without enjoying a bachelor degree.
A digital animator training degree program can be earned online or from a more traditional classroom campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at how simple to use and stimulating they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and finish all your homework to receive a good grade.
As with every conventional campus-based institution, it’s important to actually do the reading, figure out the material and finish the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But online training include flexibility and convenience that campus-based universities will not.
You have to choose which solution and setting is best for you.
You can search through our group of either typical commute-to campuses or have a look at the expanding listing of popular internet-based schools.
Schools you might consider::
BEAU was founded on the belief that everyone in the industry - from artists to technicians to producers -can and should build off one another's talents. At BEAU, you'll be a part of a culture of creativity where ideas have a fertile ground to grow and adapt to changes in the industry and trends in the scene. Whether your focus is fine arts, production arts or the business side of the industry, BEAU programs are designed to give you the knowledge and tools you need to see the bigger picture.
BEAU is nestled in the heart of Salt Lake City, surrounded by inspiration! This town is a bustling hub of art, culture and music across a spectrum of genres and interests. All year round, immerse yourself in your kind of "scene" from art festivals, fine arts exhibits, new music performances and film screenings!
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Design Animation
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Design - Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Design
- And more...
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)