So, you’re thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The computer animation job area might be a fantastic opportunity for people who possess art aptitude, have some strength in sketching, a determination to learn about digital computer software and a goal to be employed in a creative setting.
The standard every day job of modern digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of old. Computer systems, digital software and other production systems have greatly altered and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our quick career training resource can easily help you find out about animation universities, university degree programs, electronic arts classes, and other kind of learning that can successfully prepare you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students will attain a bachelor degree, accomplished individuals with the hands-on training with the most popular industry software packages can usually be hired for a starting job even without enjoying a bachelor degree.
A digital animator training degree program can be earned online or from a more traditional classroom campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at how simple to use and stimulating they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and finish all your homework to receive a good grade.
As with every conventional campus-based institution, it’s important to actually do the reading, figure out the material and finish the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But online training include flexibility and convenience that campus-based universities will not.
You have to choose which solution and setting is best for you.
You can search through our group of either typical commute-to campuses or have a look at the expanding listing of popular internet-based schools.
Schools you might consider::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...