So, you’re thinking about going to school for an animation degree?
The computer animation job area might be a fantastic opportunity for people who possess art aptitude, have some strength in sketching, a determination to learn about digital computer software and a goal to be employed in a creative setting.
The standard every day job of modern digital animator is totally unlike the old-school animator of old. Computer systems, digital software and other production systems have greatly altered and shortened the animation design and production experience.
Our quick career training resource can easily help you find out about animation universities, university degree programs, electronic arts classes, and other kind of learning that can successfully prepare you for a future career in animation or graphic arts.
What are the Classes Like?
Although a lot of students will attain a bachelor degree, accomplished individuals with the hands-on training with the most popular industry software packages can usually be hired for a starting job even without enjoying a bachelor degree.
A digital animator training degree program can be earned online or from a more traditional classroom campus.
If you have not signed up for an online class before now, you may be pleasantly surprised at how simple to use and stimulating they are. But you will still have to read and study quite hard and finish all your homework to receive a good grade.
As with every conventional campus-based institution, it’s important to actually do the reading, figure out the material and finish the homework to help you successfully pass the class. But online training include flexibility and convenience that campus-based universities will not.
You have to choose which solution and setting is best for you.
You can search through our group of either typical commute-to campuses or have a look at the expanding listing of popular internet-based schools.
Schools you might consider::
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting