Animation is a great career field — but is it right for you?
The 3d artist job area can be a great choice for young people who possess a decent amount of creative skill, are interested in sketching, a willingness to master digital art and design software and the wish to work inside a creative setting.
The typical every day work of modern day 3D artist is entirely unlike the old-school animator of past years. Computers, digital graphics packages and additional technology have dramatically altered and quickened the animation design and production progression.
This short career training resource can help you to find out about animation institutions, college majors and programs, digital arts classes, or some other type of art education that could successfully get you ready for a new career in digital arts or animation.
What is This Degree Like?
While quite a few undergrads go on to earn a four-year degree, qualified people who have the proper instruction with the most-used industry software programs can routinely earn a beginning job even without owning a degree.
A good animator instruction diploma program can be studied online or from a conventional classroom campus.
If you have not taken an online class before, you will be surprised at just how stress-free and engaging they are. But you will still need to read and study hard and finish all your homework in order to receive a decent grade.
Like any traditional campus-based institution, you’ve got to take care of the reading, master the topic material and submit the homework in order to pass the course. However, web-based programs deliver convenience and flexibility that campus-based universities will not.
You will determine which course of action and setting works best for you.
You can page through our gallery of typical campuses or examine the booming list of well-known online institutions.
Look through these schools::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design