The animation field can be a terrific career for the right person.
The electronic artist job area can be a perfect opportunity for students who have art skill, have an interest in illustrating, a willingness to study software programs and a plan to operate in a creative environment.
The usual daily work of modern day animation artist is altogether unlike the animator of previous decades. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and other production tools have drastically changed and shortened the animation production procedure.
Our short career and education resource may easily help you discover animation institutions, university degrees and programs, digital arts classes, or other type of education that might appropriately get you trained for a career in animation.
What are the Programs Like?
While lots of students spend several years to acquire a bachelor’s diploma, talented people with the instruction with the top industry software programs can generally attain a starting position even without possessing a bachelor’s diploma.
A digital animation instruction diploma program can be taken online or from a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training course before now, you are going to be astonished at just how practical and engaging they might be. But you do still have to study quite hard and work on it to get a decent score.
As with any on-campus college, you have got to do the reading, master the information and submit the assignments to pass the class. Yet internet-based training provide flexibility and convenience that campus facilities do not.
You can choose which approach and setting works the best for you.
You can look through our assortment of either traditional classroom campuses or look through the impressive catalog of good web-based colleges.
Look at these choices::
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting