The animation field can be a terrific career for the right person.
The electronic artist job area can be a perfect opportunity for students who have art skill, have an interest in illustrating, a willingness to study software programs and a plan to operate in a creative environment.
The usual daily work of modern day animation artist is altogether unlike the animator of previous decades. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and other production tools have drastically changed and shortened the animation production procedure.
Our short career and education resource may easily help you discover animation institutions, university degrees and programs, digital arts classes, or other type of education that might appropriately get you trained for a career in animation.
What are the Programs Like?
While lots of students spend several years to acquire a bachelor’s diploma, talented people with the instruction with the top industry software programs can generally attain a starting position even without possessing a bachelor’s diploma.
A digital animation instruction diploma program can be taken online or from a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training course before now, you are going to be astonished at just how practical and engaging they might be. But you do still have to study quite hard and work on it to get a decent score.
As with any on-campus college, you have got to do the reading, master the information and submit the assignments to pass the class. Yet internet-based training provide flexibility and convenience that campus facilities do not.
You can choose which approach and setting works the best for you.
You can look through our assortment of either traditional classroom campuses or look through the impressive catalog of good web-based colleges.
Look at these choices::
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on August 16
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Media Arts & Animation (BA)
- Computer Animation (BFA)
- Computer Animation (MFA)
- And more...
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!