The animation field can be a terrific career for the right person.
The electronic artist job area can be a perfect opportunity for students who have art skill, have an interest in illustrating, a willingness to study software programs and a plan to operate in a creative environment.
The usual daily work of modern day animation artist is altogether unlike the animator of previous decades. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and other production tools have drastically changed and shortened the animation production procedure.
Our short career and education resource may easily help you discover animation institutions, university degrees and programs, digital arts classes, or other type of education that might appropriately get you trained for a career in animation.
What are the Programs Like?
While lots of students spend several years to acquire a bachelor’s diploma, talented people with the instruction with the top industry software programs can generally attain a starting position even without possessing a bachelor’s diploma.
A digital animation instruction diploma program can be taken online or from a more traditional walk-on campus.
If you still haven’t enrolled in an online training course before now, you are going to be astonished at just how practical and engaging they might be. But you do still have to study quite hard and work on it to get a decent score.
As with any on-campus college, you have got to do the reading, master the information and submit the assignments to pass the class. Yet internet-based training provide flexibility and convenience that campus facilities do not.
You can choose which approach and setting works the best for you.
You can look through our assortment of either traditional classroom campuses or look through the impressive catalog of good web-based colleges.
Look at these choices::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting