Are you considering a career in the animation field?
The computer animation career area might just be a perfect option for individuals who possess a certain amount of artistic skill, have an interest in illustrating, a readiness to master software programs and the desire to work in a creative situation.
The regular everyday job of modern animation artist is totally different from the old-school animator of year’s past. Computers, digital software and other production systems have greatly changed and shortened the animation design and development progression.
Our easy education resource might quickly help you know more about computer animation colleges, college degree programs, electronic arts courses, and a different type of training that might appropriately prepare you for a new career in digital arts or animation.
What are the Programs Like?
Although many students will finish a four-year diploma, skilled men and women who have the instruction in the top industry software applications can usually obtain a beginning position without having a degree.
A good animation education program can be earned either online or from a regular classroom campus.
If you have not completed an online course before, you are going to be surprised at just how straightforward and engaging they are. But you will still have to read and study hard and work on it in order to get a good grade.
Just like any ordinary campus university, you have got to complete the reading, fully grasp the information and finish the tasks if you want to pass the class. Yet internet-based classes come with flexibility and convenience that campus-based facilities don’t.
You can pick which course of action and setting is best for you.
You can take a look through our catalog of conventional commute-to campuses or the impressive listing of well-liked web-based schools.
Glance through these programs::
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on August 16
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Media Arts & Animation (BA)
- Computer Animation (BFA)
- Computer Animation (MFA)
- And more...
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!