Are you considering a career in the animation field?
The computer animation career area might just be a perfect option for individuals who possess a certain amount of artistic skill, have an interest in illustrating, a readiness to master software programs and the desire to work in a creative situation.
The regular everyday job of modern animation artist is totally different from the old-school animator of year’s past. Computers, digital software and other production systems have greatly changed and shortened the animation design and development progression.
Our easy education resource might quickly help you know more about computer animation colleges, college degree programs, electronic arts courses, and a different type of training that might appropriately prepare you for a new career in digital arts or animation.
What are the Programs Like?
Although many students will finish a four-year diploma, skilled men and women who have the instruction in the top industry software applications can usually obtain a beginning position without having a degree.
A good animation education program can be earned either online or from a regular classroom campus.
If you have not completed an online course before, you are going to be surprised at just how straightforward and engaging they are. But you will still have to read and study hard and work on it in order to get a good grade.
Just like any ordinary campus university, you have got to complete the reading, fully grasp the information and finish the tasks if you want to pass the class. Yet internet-based classes come with flexibility and convenience that campus-based facilities don’t.
You can pick which course of action and setting is best for you.
You can take a look through our catalog of conventional commute-to campuses or the impressive listing of well-liked web-based schools.
Glance through these programs::
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Character Animation for Games (C)
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Animation Art & Design (D)
- And more...
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting