Thinking about getting started in the animation field?
The computer animation career field might be a very good choice for young people who possess a degree of art potential, have some strength in illustrating, a willingness to fully grasp visual computer software and a plan to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual daily job of modern day animation artist is altogether different from the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, software applications and other production systems have greatly changed and shortened the animation design and development process.
This easy education resource could help you to learn about computer animation schools, college diploma programs, single classes, and other kind of learning that may properly get you ready for a career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Required Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will acquire a four-year degree, capable individuals with the instruction with the most-used industry software packages can often obtain an entry-level job without enjoying a bachelor’s diploma.
A good animation training program can be earned either online or through a more traditional classroom campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online class before, you might be surprised at how stress-free and stimulating they could be. But you will still need to study really hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent score.
As with every normal campus-based university, you must complete the reading, master the course material and complete the tasks so that you can pass the class. But online classes present flexibility and convenience that campus schools don’t.
You need to select which method and learning environment is best for you.
You can start looking through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the expanding catalog of well-known online schools.
Schools that might work for you::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Graphic Design (BS)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting