Thinking about getting started in the animation field?
The computer animation career field might be a very good choice for young people who possess a degree of art potential, have some strength in illustrating, a willingness to fully grasp visual computer software and a plan to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual daily job of modern day animation artist is altogether different from the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, software applications and other production systems have greatly changed and shortened the animation design and development process.
This easy education resource could help you to learn about computer animation schools, college diploma programs, single classes, and other kind of learning that may properly get you ready for a career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Required Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will acquire a four-year degree, capable individuals with the instruction with the most-used industry software packages can often obtain an entry-level job without enjoying a bachelor’s diploma.
A good animation training program can be earned either online or through a more traditional classroom campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online class before, you might be surprised at how stress-free and stimulating they could be. But you will still need to study really hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent score.
As with every normal campus-based university, you must complete the reading, master the course material and complete the tasks so that you can pass the class. But online classes present flexibility and convenience that campus schools don’t.
You need to select which method and learning environment is best for you.
You can start looking through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the expanding catalog of well-known online schools.
Schools that might work for you::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Digital Design (D)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- Enhance Your Professional Value with a Liberal Arts Degree!
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to Liberal Arts & Sciences, Communication & Public Relations, English, History, Women's Studies Degree Programs and More.
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Liberal Arts Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!