Thinking about getting started in the animation field?
The computer animation career field might be a very good choice for young people who possess a degree of art potential, have some strength in illustrating, a willingness to fully grasp visual computer software and a plan to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual daily job of modern day animation artist is altogether different from the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, software applications and other production systems have greatly changed and shortened the animation design and development process.
This easy education resource could help you to learn about computer animation schools, college diploma programs, single classes, and other kind of learning that may properly get you ready for a career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Required Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will acquire a four-year degree, capable individuals with the instruction with the most-used industry software packages can often obtain an entry-level job without enjoying a bachelor’s diploma.
A good animation training program can be earned either online or through a more traditional classroom campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online class before, you might be surprised at how stress-free and stimulating they could be. But you will still need to study really hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent score.
As with every normal campus-based university, you must complete the reading, master the course material and complete the tasks so that you can pass the class. But online classes present flexibility and convenience that campus schools don’t.
You need to select which method and learning environment is best for you.
You can start looking through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the expanding catalog of well-known online schools.
Schools that might work for you::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
At SNHU, we believe everyone should have greater access to higher education. That’s why we offer over 200 accredited degree programs, flexible class schedules, and some of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation. We offer military tuition discounts up to 30% toward online undergraduate and graduate degree programs for U.S. service members, both full and part time, and the spouses of those on active duty.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design and Media Arts with concentration in 3-D
- BA Graphic Design and Media Arts
- BA Game Art and Development
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!