Thinking about getting started in the animation field?
The computer animation career field might be a very good choice for young people who possess a degree of art potential, have some strength in illustrating, a willingness to fully grasp visual computer software and a plan to be employed in a creative situation.
The usual daily job of modern day animation artist is altogether different from the drawing animator of past years. Computer systems, software applications and other production systems have greatly changed and shortened the animation design and development process.
This easy education resource could help you to learn about computer animation schools, college diploma programs, single classes, and other kind of learning that may properly get you ready for a career in animation or graphic arts.
What is the Required Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads will acquire a four-year degree, capable individuals with the instruction with the most-used industry software packages can often obtain an entry-level job without enjoying a bachelor’s diploma.
A good animation training program can be earned either online or through a more traditional classroom campus.
If you haven’t signed up for an online class before, you might be surprised at how stress-free and stimulating they could be. But you will still need to study really hard and do all your assignments in order to get a decent score.
As with every normal campus-based university, you must complete the reading, master the course material and complete the tasks so that you can pass the class. But online classes present flexibility and convenience that campus schools don’t.
You need to select which method and learning environment is best for you.
You can start looking through our catalogue of basic classroom campuses or look through the expanding catalog of well-known online schools.
Schools that might work for you::
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...