Thinking about starting a career as an animator?
The computer animation career sector can be a really good choice for young people who have art ability, are interested in illustrating, a determination to learn about digital art software and a need to work within a creative environment.
The typical every day work environment of today’s 3D artist is completely unlike the old-school animator of past years. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and additional new tools have radically revised and shortened the animation building progression.
Our fast career preparation resource might easily help you learn about computer animation colleges, college majors and programs, individual classes, and other kind of training that can successfully prepare you for a career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads go on to receive a bachelors degree, accomplished individuals who have the proper training in the most-used industry software packages can usually be hired for an entry position without enjoying a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation training program may be earned either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you have never taken an online course before, you will be surprised at how handy and enjoyable they are. But you do still have to read and study pretty hard and work at it in order to receive a decent score.
As with every old-fashioned campus university, you must take care of the reading, learn the course material and submit the assignments so that you can successfully pass the class. But online classes provide convenience and flexibility that traditional facilities will not.
You will want to pick which strategy and learning environment is best for you.
You can look through our catalogue of common campuses or browse the expanding directory of good online institutions.
Learn more about these schools::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design