Thinking about starting a career as an animator?
The computer animation career sector can be a really good choice for young people who have art ability, are interested in illustrating, a determination to learn about digital art software and a need to work within a creative environment.
The typical every day work environment of today’s 3D artist is completely unlike the old-school animator of past years. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and additional new tools have radically revised and shortened the animation building progression.
Our fast career preparation resource might easily help you learn about computer animation colleges, college majors and programs, individual classes, and other kind of training that can successfully prepare you for a career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads go on to receive a bachelors degree, accomplished individuals who have the proper training in the most-used industry software packages can usually be hired for an entry position without enjoying a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation training program may be earned either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you have never taken an online course before, you will be surprised at how handy and enjoyable they are. But you do still have to read and study pretty hard and work at it in order to receive a decent score.
As with every old-fashioned campus university, you must take care of the reading, learn the course material and submit the assignments so that you can successfully pass the class. But online classes provide convenience and flexibility that traditional facilities will not.
You will want to pick which strategy and learning environment is best for you.
You can look through our catalogue of common campuses or browse the expanding directory of good online institutions.
Learn more about these schools::
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Illustration & Design (BFA)
- And more...
- • Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *BestColleges.com Gold Medal of Distinction
- **excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting