Thinking about starting a career as an animator?
The computer animation career sector can be a really good choice for young people who have art ability, are interested in illustrating, a determination to learn about digital art software and a need to work within a creative environment.
The typical every day work environment of today’s 3D artist is completely unlike the old-school animator of past years. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and additional new tools have radically revised and shortened the animation building progression.
Our fast career preparation resource might easily help you learn about computer animation colleges, college majors and programs, individual classes, and other kind of training that can successfully prepare you for a career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads go on to receive a bachelors degree, accomplished individuals who have the proper training in the most-used industry software packages can usually be hired for an entry position without enjoying a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation training program may be earned either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you have never taken an online course before, you will be surprised at how handy and enjoyable they are. But you do still have to read and study pretty hard and work at it in order to receive a decent score.
As with every old-fashioned campus university, you must take care of the reading, learn the course material and submit the assignments so that you can successfully pass the class. But online classes provide convenience and flexibility that traditional facilities will not.
You will want to pick which strategy and learning environment is best for you.
You can look through our catalogue of common campuses or browse the expanding directory of good online institutions.
Learn more about these schools::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...