Thinking about starting a career as an animator?
The computer animation career sector can be a really good choice for young people who have art ability, are interested in illustrating, a determination to learn about digital art software and a need to work within a creative environment.
The typical every day work environment of today’s 3D artist is completely unlike the old-school animator of past years. Computer systems, digital graphics packages and additional new tools have radically revised and shortened the animation building progression.
Our fast career preparation resource might easily help you learn about computer animation colleges, college majors and programs, individual classes, and other kind of training that can successfully prepare you for a career in an animation field.
What is the Training Like?
While a lot of undergrads go on to receive a bachelors degree, accomplished individuals who have the proper training in the most-used industry software packages can usually be hired for an entry position without enjoying a bachelor’s degree.
A good-quality animation training program may be earned either online or through a typical commuter campus.
If you have never taken an online course before, you will be surprised at how handy and enjoyable they are. But you do still have to read and study pretty hard and work at it in order to receive a decent score.
As with every old-fashioned campus university, you must take care of the reading, learn the course material and submit the assignments so that you can successfully pass the class. But online classes provide convenience and flexibility that traditional facilities will not.
You will want to pick which strategy and learning environment is best for you.
You can look through our catalogue of common campuses or browse the expanding directory of good online institutions.
Learn more about these schools::
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Media Arts and Animation (BFA)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- Illustration & Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Bachelor’s program options include Communication, Political Communication, Cinema-Television, and more.
- Several concentrations available, including Rhetoric and Public Culture, Strategic Communication, Theatre, Journalism, Internet and Social Media, and more.
- All concentrations are designed to teach students the fundamentals of journalism, helping them prepare for careers as reporters and writers.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
Now is a particularly exciting time for media production, but with technology more advanced than it ever was, starting a career in production is challenging without the proper skills. The Institute of Production & Recording (IPR) associate degrees can help you fill the gaps in your media production knowledge with the following associate degree programs:
Audio Production & Engineering
Music & Entertainment Business
Sound Design for Visual Media
Live Sound & Show Production
Digital Video & Media Production
- Associate in Applied Science in Sound Design for Visual Media
- Associate in Applied Science in Digital Video and Media Production
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Digital Video & Media Production