Why not turn your love for drawing into a great career?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a terrific opportunity for folks who possess some artistic skill, have some strength in illustrating, a determination to learn about visual computer software and the drive to work in a creative environment.
The routine everyday work of modern day 3D artist is completely unlike the old-school animator of previous decades. Computers, software programs and additional production tools have drastically revised and quickened the animation building experience.
This short career training resource could help you to find out more on computer animation institutions, college majors and programs, electronic arts classes, and other training that may successfully get you ready for a career in computer animation.
What is the Required Training Like?
Even though some undergrads spend several years to attain a four-year diploma, capable folks with the proper instruction in the top industry software can routinely obtain a beginning position without holding a bachelor diploma.
A good animator instruction degree program can be studied online or through a standard classroom campus.
If you have not taken an online training course before, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at just how handy and enjoyable they could be. But you will still need to study pretty hard and do all your assignments in order to get a good score.
As with every usual campus-based university, you must do the reading, figure out the material and complete the homework for you to pass the class. But web-based training include flexibility and convenience that traditional schools do not.
You will want to decide which program and setting works for you.
You can have a look through our group of either traditional commute-to campuses or explore the growing listing of good internet-based institutions.
There are some good options::
- Campus-based and online degrees include Computer Animation (BS), Digital Arts and Design (BS), Graphic Design (BS), and more
- Students take ongoing portfolio courses that allow them to build and refine their design portfolio
- Courses teach skills such as advertising, branding, visual messaging, and concept design
- Curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)