Why not turn your love for drawing into a great career?
The electronic artist job sector might just be a terrific opportunity for folks who possess some artistic skill, have some strength in illustrating, a determination to learn about visual computer software and the drive to work in a creative environment.
The routine everyday work of modern day 3D artist is completely unlike the old-school animator of previous decades. Computers, software programs and additional production tools have drastically revised and quickened the animation building experience.
This short career training resource could help you to find out more on computer animation institutions, college majors and programs, electronic arts classes, and other training that may successfully get you ready for a career in computer animation.
What is the Required Training Like?
Even though some undergrads spend several years to attain a four-year diploma, capable folks with the proper instruction in the top industry software can routinely obtain a beginning position without holding a bachelor diploma.
A good animator instruction degree program can be studied online or through a standard classroom campus.
If you have not taken an online training course before, you will probably be pleasantly surprised at just how handy and enjoyable they could be. But you will still need to study pretty hard and do all your assignments in order to get a good score.
As with every usual campus-based university, you must do the reading, figure out the material and complete the homework for you to pass the class. But web-based training include flexibility and convenience that traditional schools do not.
You will want to decide which program and setting works for you.
You can have a look through our group of either traditional commute-to campuses or explore the growing listing of good internet-based institutions.
There are some good options::
Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy. We have developed our own online learning environment with the aim of being the most people-focused education experience on the web.
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)